SAU Community

Hail The Size Of f**king Rocks

lingeringsoul

anyone know if the AAT at glebe got hit? i have a car on the docks. god i hope it's not farked. what about chatswood? anything go down there?

sorry for all the guys with hail damaged skylines. such a bitch of a thing to repair :P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone know if the AAT at glebe got hit? i have a car on the docks. god i hope it's not farked. what about chatswood? anything go down there?

sorry for all the guys with hail damaged skylines. such a bitch of a thing to repair :P

It didn't hail near us.. That's fivedock.. You might get lucky Baron..

That's crazy, I live in Pymble, and know that WRX through friends of friends that work at the same Dominoes... In fact, I saw it parked there today...

I seriously didn't notice shit... did it even rain in pymble?

Man, guitar hero makes you oblivious to the world around you...

Yea Guitar hero does do thats pitty thats u have my guitar hero. but im glad to hear its keeping u out of trouble man it was hailing down on me at my show in narrabeen like crazy only about golf ball size though not as big as some of the pic i have seen

~ jay ~

Crazy shit. Not a drop down south.

Oath. I got sprinkled on out on the boat around Sylvania - Lugarno area for about 5 minutes. Looked a bit more viscious out West but by 5pm it was completely sunny again :P

Back on the tube we went :P Was a bit choppy and got absolutely hammered at 70km/hr! :)

neone want a pintless dent removalist? call Greg 0421 496 867

tell him i refered u, Huss (i used to work for him in panel beating)

Edited by BallSx

neone want a pintless dent removalist? call Greg 0421 496 867

tell him i refered u, Huss (i used to work for him in panel beating)

wats a "general" price ur mate charges to fix the roof and rear pillars only?

like 5K...for very small dents, nothin major but alot of little dings

Edited by skyline17

No Richard, the docks are fine.

wats a "general" price ur mate charges to fix the roof and rear pillars only?

like 5K...for very small dents, nothin major but alot of little dings

no idea man, u going to have to ask him, he looks after me causei used to work for him so u gona just have to ask him, hes really good man and hes prices are good

Yeah Chatswood got smashed, Ive never run so fast to my car in my life.. Well never run so fast in my life fullstop. Thankfully didnt park too far away :D and chatswood car park was close :(

yer my skyline was a victim of the f***ing hail storm. i live in the heart of blacktown and we got hit harrrd. im talkin the size of cricket balls and baseballs huge, never seen nothing like it before. i had just finished washing the car and put the car cover ova it. it then started raining and within seconds hail started to fall only little ones at first nothing to bad. so i went back outside to put som towels on the car and then the big hail started to fall. i rushed into the garage and grabed what i could to throw ova it, but it was not enough. i was geting pounded in the head and my ear was bleeding with bruses all ova my body. i had to do wat any car lover would do and put my body on the line. after i pulled all the covers and blankets and carpet of the car it was then wat i saw that crushed me. my faultless imaculant R34GTT was all battered up, it broke my heart to see it that way. front screen smashed. dents all on the roof, dents all on the bonnet, dents on the doors and one on the boot lid. most can be dent pushed but its going to have to go in the pannel beaters for some work and some fresh paint. our three other car are written off, so i feel i did the best i could of done. our house also copped a beating with about 50 roof tiles broken and my bedroom window smashed.

Here are some pics of my baby all batered:

post-39788-1197349097_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349129_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349156_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349183_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349215_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349251_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349279_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349328_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349476_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349543_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349600_thumb.jpg

post-39788-1197349672_thumb.jpg

Holy crap!! I flew into Sydney yesterday morning and when I got to work all the guys here were talking about massive, cricket ball sized hailstones... I thought they were exaggerating a bit but it seems not :D

It sucks to see all these damaged cars and homes :) As far as I'm aware nobody managed to get any serious long-term injuries out of it which is good, but not from want of trying. I understand your passion for your cars, but when there's hail 8cm across falling out of the sky at 200-odd km/h, leave the car where it is and protect yourself!! It'll hurt to see your pride and joy damaged, but it's better than a fractured skull, or worse. Kudos to the guys who braved it anyway.

i feel sorry for u R34 GTT, those dents look pretty big and the damage is alot worst than my car

hope everything works out in the end for u

im trying to sell my car atm but i seriously doubt anyone will buy it...