SAU Community

F.s 1992 R32 Gtst, Highly Modified

nemz

1992 MODEL R32 GTST powered by forged rb20det

130,000KM'S

8 MONTHS REGO

Car has been owned by me for about 3 years now, one australian owned before me, brought it stock standard and decided to rebuild it just over a year ago, and modded the tits off her, list of mod can be found below, i am asking 15k firm, car drives like a dream, and goes like nothing else, I have been in the import scene for quite a while now and as have all my friends, i havnt quite seen an rb20 which goes like this before! see to beleive, this is one tough engine making over 250rwkw and over 700NM of torque and is a real sleeper, nothin needs to be done to the engine, this is the complete package, all suspension and brakes are new, engine is still very new, and turbo is also very new, and the body work is also very good, paint is all in good conditon except for a ding on the drivers door, and some small chips on the front bar, interior is in a fair condion, slight lifting of the dash as most r32's have, i am selling as i have started a new project, and old V8 falcon which has taken priority and i can no longer afford to have 3 cars so one had to go, and unfornuately what has been my prized posession now has to go, car comes with a few months rego and good tyres plus all the modifications listed below:

*GARRET GT30-71R ROLLER BEARING TURBO 550HP

*ARIAS FORGED PISTONS

*O-RINGED BLOCK

*MACHINED CAM SHAFTS

*OS GIKEN CAM GEARS

*TOMEI STAINLESS STEEL HEAD GASKET

*TIAL 38MM EXTERNAL WASTEGATE

*TURBO SMART BLOW OFF VALVE

*SCREAMER PIPE ROUGHTED INTO EXHAUST

*AUTRONIC BOOST CONTROLLER

*MICROTECH LT12 COMPUTER

*SARD FUEL PRESSURE REGULATER

*SARD 650CC INJECTORS

*SARD 800 HP FUEL PUMP INTANK

*JUSTJAP COIL PACKS

*FULL 3" TURBO BACK EXHAUST WITH HI FLOW CAT & CUSTOM DUMP PIPE

*TURBOSMART TYPE 2 BLOW OFF VALVE

*LOVELL LOWERED SPRINGS FRONT AND REAR

*KYB SHOCKS FRONT AND REAR

*RB25/R33 GEARBOX

*EXCEDY SPRING BUTTON CLUTCH

*CUSTOM TAILSHAFT

*DBA SLOTTED ROTORS

*FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLER

*BLITZ TURBO TIMER

*IMMOBILIZER

*ALARM

*POWER WINDOWS

*TINTED WINDOWS

Asking for $15,000 which is a bargain for this beast, first person to see who is looking for a serious machine will buy

FOR ANY INQUIRIES CONTACT:

DANIEL - 0421 509 167

post-5992-1197365572_thumb.jpg

post-5992-1197365589_thumb.jpg

post-5992-1197365639_thumb.jpg

post-5992-1197365707_thumb.jpg

thanks Dush :domokun: full 21psi kicks in by around 4500, had a very good rebuild done by a croation guy in sydney called ivan, a well respected engine builder, he builds alot of drag cars and he also has a cortina of his own that runs 9-10 seconds without any air induction, very fun car to drive and with a very solid motor, which has an awsome sound to it

Edited by nemz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...