R35 0-100 In 3.3secs Qtr In 11.6

R32zilla

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate ... you're right.

I'm a Holden man through and through, below is my garage as it sits today;

I have placed a deposit with Nissan for an R35 as I think it's pretty much the ultimate car. I have posted this fact on the LS1 forum and haven't seen many disagree with me. Basically all the Holden nuts are agreeing, this car is absolutely sensational.

That doesn't mean that Holden's don't have their merits ... that are bloody good cars in a lot of ways.

:thumbsup:

I'd love to see how a pair of turbos will pair up with that coupe4 (i'm assuming its one of the limited run of 4WD coupes)... or one really large turbo.

DSC06560.jpg

I have placed a deposit with Nissan for an R35 as I think it's pretty much the ultimate car. I have posted this fact on the LS1 forum and haven't seen many disagree with me. Basically all the Holden nuts are agreeing, this car is absolutely sensational.

That doesn't mean that Holden's don't have their merits ... that are bloody good cars in a lot of ways.

:D

what do you do, and how do u do it?

whoa! what a great garage! i love monaros! its tempting for people to compare HSV's with GTR's, but you cant really, 2 whole diff cars for different markets! both are great cars! i think you will find that most people who have an idea about motoring appreciate them for what they are, its usually the morons that think one car is the be and end all of cars.

I'd love to see how a pair of turbos will pair up with that coupe4 (i'm assuming its one of the limited run of 4WD coupes)... or one really large turbo.

It is a Coupe 4 ... and it has a turbo, rather large one too. Has a few other changes too ... pretty much everything actually.

376 awkw ... 11.300 @ 121 mph. Here is a dyno run ...

Edited by Nick_S

Nick, who did you place your R35 order through?

I w as told that here is a one year waiting list in Japan. That would translate to well over a year here, if not two years.

Deposit was placed with Nissan Hornsby.

I have read a 3 month wait in Japan, no idea what is correct though. At this stage I have no idea what the wait will be, but I put the deposit down a few days after the car was released in Japan, so hopefully whenever they arrive, I'll get one of the first.

I hope ...

It is a Coupe 4 ... and it has a turbo, rather large one too. Has a few other changes too ... pretty much everything actually.

376 awkw ... 11.300 @ 121 mph. Here is a dyno run ...

haha!! thats fantastic!

really nice! i supercharged a ba xr8 falcon ute but was fairly under whelmed by it! should have turbo it!

top stuff! fantastic with the 4wd!

Deposit was placed with Nissan Hornsby.

I have read a 3 month wait in Japan, no idea what is correct though. At this stage I have no idea what the wait will be, but I put the deposit down a few days after the car was released in Japan, so hopefully whenever they arrive, I'll get one of the first.

I hope ...

How Much did you put down on something with out a Price?????

DSC06560.jpg

Yeah a guy with to Much Money!!!! You Must Work 80 Hrs a week to Afford all these Toys!!! But hey Tell me the secrets!!!

How Much did you put down on something with out a Price?????

I put down $2,500 ... basically an open order, details to be confirmed.

As for the toys, I work around 70 hours a week, I have my own business so I'm not on a wage. Everything I earn goes to me. I have also had luck with investments over the years ... and to top it off, I have an understanding wife that doesn't mind me spending money on the cars.

The GTS is hers ... dual 3 inch exhaust, CAI and tune ... 265 rwkw. It gets the kids to school really fast.

:rofl:

I put down $2,500 ... basically an open order, details to be confirmed.

As for the toys, I work around 70 hours a week, I have my own business so I'm not on a wage. Everything I earn goes to me. I have also had luck with investments over the years ... and to top it off, I have an understanding wife that doesn't mind me spending money on the cars.

The GTS is hers ... dual 3 inch exhaust, CAI and tune ... 265 rwkw. It gets the kids to school really fast.

:rofl:

Do you wanna Swap Mrs' then!!!! lol! You can have mine and a 32 GTR and i'll have yours and the 3 commies and a GTR!! lol!

if its only just beating the zo6 it wont have any chance with that

its lighter

more powerful

and actually has decent suspension

The ZR1 is actually heavier then the Z06, by around 150kg. The V-spec would give it a run i suppose but hey, we're all guessing aren't we?