SAU Community

A Christmas Update On Our 2004 M35 Ar-x

Muz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha ha i like where your coming from , you cruel and callous prick , MY TYPE OF PERSON , LOL, sorry im yelling again !!!

i think a thin piece of conduit slid down the eye of their knobs and let pissed off bulldog ants run down the tube , then slide the tube out and seal the eye up with glue , all with their hands and feet tied . :D:P:D:D

Hmm... boundary = pushed

Would looooove to push further, but this is not the place :blink:

As an aside, I remember telling my ex that if she were to cheat on me, she would wake up with her lovely bits full of cement. :O

Wait, is that too far?

Delete if necessary.

Hmm... boundary = pushed

Would looooove to push further, but this is not the place :D

As an aside, I remember telling my ex that if she were to cheat on me, she would wake up with her lovely bits full of cement. :D

Wait, is that too far?

Delete if necessary.

hey thats my saying , never to far , unless you dont think the definition of gross is licking the sweat off your grannies back ,WHILST GIVING HER A DOGGIE !! :P:D

hey thats my saying , never to far , unless you dont think the definition of gross is licking the sweat off your grannies back ,WHILST GIVING HER A DOGGIE !! :D:P

All very interesting approaches guys but jeez the legalities scare the crap out of me. And please no more granny talk ok. I am trying to keep my "dark side" in check.

Ya get to a point where you simply say wtf.

Thanks ever so much though for the wonderful thoughts

Muz

All very interesting approaches guys but jeez the legalities scare the crap out of me. And please no more granny talk ok. I am trying to keep my "dark side" in check.

Ya get to a point where you simply say wtf.

Thanks ever so much though for the wonderful thoughts

Muz

We do what we can :D

Can I ask, all this time, where is the car kept?

Honestly, right now I think it is in Sydney. Well at least we think it is. We have'nt had anything from the complance people for about 3-4 months. And honestly, we are past caring.

Edited by Muz

muz,

should be where you left it:)

I'll check in a few days..

Yeah good one Chris :P Las we heard it was either in Sydney or Mellbourne depending on who we spoke to but hey it's only money, right? We were down in Brisvegas over xmas and didn't even bother trying to contact you knw who.

cheers and happy new year to you. Is it to late to say that?

Muz

I hope all is as well as can be in the household Muz (that kit may have to wait a bit, eh?)

Speaking of the kit, I went and met with a couple of Brisbane based kit manufacturers over xmas and must say that I was impressed with the RCR kit but seriously think I will go for the Roaring Forties one from Melbourne. That is when this mess is finally settled.

cheers

Muz

Yeah good one Chris :P Las we heard it was either in Sydney or Mellbourne depending on who we spoke to but hey it's only money, right? We were down in Brisvegas over xmas and didn't even bother trying to contact you knw who.

cheers and happy new year to you. Is it to late to say that?

Muz

nah. I have to go past there anyway and whilst there I was going to pop that navi back in.

rumour is there may be a fellow smart enough to clear emmisions on it. (so I have heard this may not be entirely true.)

Speaking of the kit, I went and met with a couple of Brisbane based kit manufacturers over xmas and must say that I was impressed with the RCR kit but seriously think I will go for the Roaring Forties one from Melbourne. That is when this mess is finally settled.

cheers

Muz

Pics of build progress (when applicable) please.

Wish I had a vid of when that guys started up the roaring forties kit. :)

Pics of build progress (when applicable) please.

Wish I had a vid of when that guys started up the roaring forties kit. :)

Have a look at some of the stuff on gt40s.com or have a look at the RCR web site and wrap you smiling eyes around the SL-C. Aren't we strange people! Here am I thinking of forking over 67 big ones for a V36 Skyline when I could have a GT40 or SL-C for the same money. Go figure

cheers

Muz

4 door or 2 door?

If is a daily, I don't think you could grow to stand the GT40's "rawness" day to day.

Yeah you're probably right, I reckon it would take me a least a couple of years to get tired of driving it. Looking at a 2 door V36.

cheers

Muz

Finally found out where the Stagea is. It is at the Ford testing Station in Lara, Victoria. It has been there since about the eight month last year and has not been touched by anyone since then. Seems all energy has been expended and it would now appear that the problem is all mine!! Too bad the scrap metal prices are where they are as I can't even get a good price for it as scrap.

Round 1 in the courts tomorrow.

cheers

Muz

good luck in court mate!

just finished reading this entire thread. its a sad story........

anyway, all this talk of torture make me scared, yet strangely aroused :)

Oh jeez not another one of Sleeper's mates :yes:

Thanks guys for all your support. I do pass this onto my wife and she thinks that I keep some p r e t t y strange friendships but you all sound like it would be good to follow you out of the trenches.

cheers

Muz.