SAU Community

Mine's 2009 Nissan Gt-r (r35) Performance Parts Photos & Info!

Taken from GTChannel - http://www.gtchannel.com/content.php?cid=13396

GTChannel Exclusive A mere 3 weeks since the all new 2009 GT-R was delivered to dealerships in Japan, the top premier Nissan tuner, MINE'S has already come out with a line up of performance aftermarket parts for the GT-R. Some how the math doesn't add up how in the hell they pulled it off so fast but lets just imagine that Mine's prez Niikura-san made his employees work day and night without sleep to get these products developed quicker than anyone else in the world. This also means that by the time the GT-R hits the streets States side, Mine's will already have parts available for anyone who wants to go faster than the other guy in line.

This is a GTChannel exclusive as these photos are not even on the official Mine's website, mines-wave.com.

r35titaniumexhaust.jpg

Mine's Silence -VX Pro Titan II exhaust with the Super CatalyzerII.

supercatII.jpg

Mine's Super CatalyzerII.

r35bigrotordia400Front.jpg

Mine's Front Brake Rotor Kit Φ400mm 24 slits.

r35bigrotor400diaR.jpg

Mine's Rear brake rotor kit  Φ400mm 16 slits .

In this photo you can get a sneak peak of their suspension system which is currently in development. Mine's Niikura-san has also stated they will release the VX-ROM (tuned ECU) and the VX-Air filter.

Prices of these kits are still not disclosed. Hopefully we will get them too you soon.

- New titanium cat back exhaust (Silence-VX Pro Titan II exhaust)

- New cat convertors (Super Catalyzer II)

-They have also confirmed they will be coming out with a VX Rom (ECU upgrade) and a VX air filter upgrade

how much more hp will gain? lol

of course their fast out with this stuff. Nissan would have either given them a GTR to work with aaaages ago or given them detailed schematics/blueprints, whatever of the car to develop stuff like exhausts,

There's been a history of Nissan working with tuners/developers, Mines would have been at it for a while

of course their fast out with this stuff. Nissan would have either given them a GTR to work with aaaages ago or given them detailed schematics/blueprints, whatever of the car to develop stuff like exhausts,

There's been a history of Nissan working with tuners/developers, Mines would have been at it for a while

is this true? didn't know that...other then nissan maybe a lot of other manufactures do this also?

bad example, but Altia had the R34 before it was released to develop the 'aero kit' options for the when the car was released. You could buy the parts themselves direct from 'Altia' but most people for some reason know it as a the 'nismo' option kit; when in fact the Nismo kit is entirely different.

Autech, i believe, have had cars early and worked in conjunction with Nissan before as well.

These cars went on sale in japan last month only, you think you could develop parts for such a car as the new GTR AND to the standard of Mines, in a few weeks?? Mines and MCR, and who knows who else, Top Secret, HKS, would have had some GTR's early i would imagine. Mines obviously had 1 early

In this case i would have to call bs. I wouldnt doubt for a second that mines could make an exhaust in a few weeks.

I mean we are talking about mines here, and an exhaust is pretty simple to make. Its not like 10000 hours would have gone into it etc

In this case i would have to call bs. I wouldnt doubt for a second that mines could make an exhaust in a few weeks.

I mean we are talking about mines here, and an exhaust is pretty simple to make. Its not like 10000 hours would have gone into it etc

You'll be suprised matey. I have done extensive research and consideration on the japanese movement towards quality after WWII led by people such as Deming.

A company like Mines is not just like a bogan exhaust place here in australia. They won't just spend 1 day jerry rigging an exhaust together and selling it like that. E.g. if you go to any bogan exhaust shop, ask them to make an exhaust for you, they'll make it in a few hours. But that is not how the japnese are. It would be engineered so well and so perfect that it is as good as oem quality.

That is how the japanese operate - quality centric focus.

You'll be suprised matey. I have done extensive research and consideration on the japanese movement towards quality after WWII led by people such as Deming.

A company like Mines is not just like a bogan exhaust place here in australia. They won't just spend 1 day jerry rigging an exhaust together and selling it like that. E.g. if you go to any bogan exhaust shop, ask them to make an exhaust for you, they'll make it in a few hours. But that is not how the japnese are. It would be engineered so well and so perfect that it is as good as oem quality.

That is how the japanese operate - quality centric focus.

Thanks the the tip, do you have any other obvious things to point out? Perhaps that the sky is blue?

for one, how would you know if the exhaust you made was actually a performance UPGRADE?? you could EASILY make a part that would be detrimental to performance. I remember a mag article ages ago where they were playing around with a heap of different options for a Type R exhaust, in the end, they couldn't improve on the factory flow. They could sneak a little more top end but response suffered.

You think a company like Mines is just going to go "oh that fits, it's made of titanium, it's going to be aaaawesome!!" F*ck no, they'd have real world and dyno testing to make sure they've created something worthy of the Mines name.

I wouldn't think for second that, given the amount of development time this car had, it was incredibly easy to go and better what Nissan has done in a few weeks. Of course in time the after market parts will offer some serious upgrades, but it takes time and on a car as advanced as the R35 GTR, you're not just going to slap titanium bits on and live in la la land thinking you've just created the ultimate car