SAU Community

Headlight Switch Issues How Many Connections Does It Have 3 Or 4?

restless

i have issues with the headlights on a r33 gtst the problem is that my high beams work on both side but the low beams do not work and i have checked globes fuses? im not sure what it is? does any one have a picture of the driver side headlight just behind it would be great help!?

any help would be great :(

Edited by restless

i have issues with the headlights on a r33 gtst the problem is that my high beams work on both side but the low beams do not work and i have checked globes fuses? im not sure what it is? does any one have a picture of the driver side headlight just behind it would be great help!?

any help would be great :(

Check / clean the contacts in the main switch. They are notorious for this sort of problem

I took the headlight switch off and noticed that i connected three connections to the switch but there was still one left to connect and i dont have it! since it was cut when it was stolen and stripped. its the one with the 3 three small needles. can someone confirm that there needs to be three connections or four connections? by the way my indicators dont work either might be related

Edited by restless