SAU Community

Best Place To Buy Mags?

skyhigh r33

Hey yo,

I'm gonna be buying some mags for my car soon, i just wanna know where's some good places to buy, do certain places sell better quality mags or do better prices, or do u just go anywhere they sell mags?

Thanx.

HEY WHEELS MAKE THE CAR.BEST IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WAN..LIKE CHECK OUT MATES CARS YOU LIKE ETC,,BRANDS LIKE ROH,APACHE,BBS,KOYA.IN 5 STUD.

I LIKE EBAY....CAN BE GOOD,OR OTHER DISCOUNT SITES,I THINK NET CHEAPER THAN SHOPS AS LESS OVERHEADS.THIS SITE COULD BE GOOD?OR BUY 2ND HAND...BUT LOCAL ONLY AS NO GUARANTEE.

FOR YOUR R33 GTS GET, 235 FRONTS AND 265 OR 255 REARS.IN A 19 INCH.GET RIM PROTECTORS ON THE TYRES ,MOST HAVE THEM.GET WHAT LOOKS GOOD SO YOU CAN SELL THE CAR ONEDAY,PERSONALLY I LIKE WHAT IS USUALLY EXPENSIVE LIKE DEEP DISH.

GOOD LUCK. :P

Japan

most rims sold here in aus are heavy and the styles dont really suit skylines etc

check out a few traders and see what they have second hand

a good set of s/h jap rims will be better than anything ozzytyres tempe etc have

HEY WHEELS MAKE THE CAR.BEST IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WAN..LIKE CHECK OUT MATES CARS YOU LIKE ETC,,BRANDS LIKE ROH,APACHE,BBS,KOYA.IN 5 STUD.

I LIKE EBAY....CAN BE GOOD,OR OTHER DISCOUNT SITES,I THINK NET CHEAPER THAN SHOPS AS LESS OVERHEADS.THIS SITE COULD BE GOOD?OR BUY 2ND HAND...BUT LOCAL ONLY AS NO GUARANTEE.

FOR YOUR R33 GTS GET, 235 FRONTS AND 265 OR 255 REARS.IN A 19 INCH.GET RIM PROTECTORS ON THE TYRES ,MOST HAVE THEM.GET WHAT LOOKS GOOD SO YOU CAN SELL THE CAR ONEDAY,PERSONALLY I LIKE WHAT IS USUALLY EXPENSIVE LIKE DEEP DISH.

GOOD LUCK. :P

running different size tyres is illegal in western australia

if placard has same size rim tyre for front and rear legally they have to be kept the same

Japan

most rims sold here in aus are heavy and the styles dont really suit skylines etc

check out a few traders and see what they have second hand

a good set of s/h jap rims will be better than anything ozzytyres tempe etc have

Not to sure about s/h Jap rims.

make sure you get it checked out before you buy them.

it all depends on what you want really. if I were you, try to keep the mags as light as possible.

most shiny wheels look good for show only.

contact Beaurepaires Mellville. they have a good range.

if you wait for a while, ask for Yang. (his on holiday at the moment) he will be a great assistant.

yeh dude b carefull with cheap ass ozzy rims,,one off my 18`s has a very annoying ribration at about 40 k`s,took me ages to figure the problem was actually the rim,!!and they are brand new to,,

yeh dude b carefull with cheap ass ozzy rims,,one off my 18`s has a very annoying ribration at about 40 k`s,took me ages to figure the problem was actually the rim,!!and they are brand new to,,

My mate had the same problem . . get to a certain speed and the car would virbate, took him ages to work out what it was. . . ended up being his new rims

running different size tyres is illegal in western australia

if placard has same size rim tyre for front and rear legally they have to be kept the same

is this diamater or width? because i thought the 350Z comes factory with different width tyres between the front n back? :)

Speak to Brad at West Coast Wheels down in Mandurah. He is a good guy and is always prepared to do a good deal!

Tell him Brad from WA Suspension sent you :D

if i go into mandurah soon i might just do that

is this diamater or width? because i thought the 350Z comes factory with different width tyres between the front n back? :D

if the tyre placard states different size tyres then it is ok but if it states all 4 the same size they have to stay the same legally

eg supra with 17 x 8 front 17 x 9 rear is ok because rears on tyre placard are are 1 inch wider than fronts

same style staggered fitment on a gtr is illegal because tyre placard has same size for front and rear eg 16 x 8 all round