SAU Community

Rda Rotor (& Ebc Pads) Group Buy Is Back In 2008!

rs73

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Rianto

Mate i bought a full set of rotors for my 33 in your GB 38 i think

i recieved them a while back but only able to get it put on last sunday

it fits perfect and they look soo much better

also it does its job really well

so far all my driving has been in and around the suburbs but going in the hills soon and will let you know how they go

but all n all mate i am very happy with the rotors

thanks

krishy

• 2 weeks later...

Rianto, ive had my brakes installed, slotted rotors and red stuff pads... and they squeal rather badly and dust up very very quickly (all after bedding in).

After doing a bit of reading i found that there are 2 types of red stuff pads... old and new... the old apparently being plagued with squealing and dust problems... which type did you supply? (I no longer have the packaging to check the type) Because im very disappointed with the pads.

Edit: for spelling

Edited by SandalsBoy

RDA (not me, sorry - I don't supply - only organising group buys) should all now use the new compound.

The old compound has gone obsolete back in 2003-2004...

I use redstuff as well - still squeals a bit on light application but not when hard braking... give it a bit more time.

Redstuff are performance pads, they WILL squeal when new... but they shouldn't be dusty, mine's not....

Do you still keep your box? take a pic of it - but I'm sure they will be the new ones with 3000 series ceramic compound.

the old one is metal compound, not ceramic.

• 2 weeks later...

hey mate,

is there a GB going on atm? Interested in 297mm front for R32 GTS-t, just the two slotted rotors.

How much and when can i expect to receive themm? Also, waht pads can u supply with them that are good for street with occassional track days? CBF reading back thru all the posts to find the information sorry.