SAU Community

Stagea Driver Training Day @ Ahg

R DIRTY 3

Im gonna have to miss this i think. Spoke to the engine builder, by the time he has finsihed with it then it needs to be complied so i dont rekon i will get the car till late FEB. So cant see getting it run in and tuned before the 30th.

Im coming up to watch though thats for sure!! Also just to hear unique 1's car again... damn it sounded good on the grass :(

Edited by msports180

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see if we can fill it with Wagons first LOL

Jippa, your happy to let in say 2 more Legnum's? At least Mitchy can have some mates there then :D

Do you mind if i enter in to the event? Ill either Drive my Skylines or GTS-tVSPECs as i need to get used to that car? lol

p.s. Payment list is updated as or 21-1-08. :)

more than welcome

G`DAY BRAD ANY MORE INTEREST ON THE LAST SPOT`S ??????,I FIND IT HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THIS IS STILL NOT FULL.WITH ALL STAGEA IN TOWN & WE STRUGGLE FOR NUMBER`S .HOW LONG BEFORE YOU OPEN UP TO OTHER`S.CHEER`S CHUCKIE.

Come on guys....any more entries???

I will open the event up to Skyline owners as of THIS WEEKEND. Stagea owners, now is your last chance :blink:

Snapper, are you still wanting in on this event? I have not yet recieve your payment. Let me know if you are still keen.

Cheers

Brad

nDuDut, PM sent and your on the list.

Dont be shy about it being stock. I suspect a few will be relatively stock?

Jippa, is it ok for Paul (GtstVspec) to enter in his FOrd Focus? See if he can "chop" the Pulsar? :)

haha.. are they going to make the track XXL for the fat arsed stageas? I am thinking understeer will be the word of the day..

I dunno WTF the swaybars we ordered are!! I am hoping to get some of the wallow out of the whale.

there should be a poem written .. the wallowy whale

I think you both need to enter a timed event, such as the superkhana at SpeedDome, and settle this once and for all :)

Paul, you have already been given a challenge for that event....ready to do some "chopping"? :)

nDuDut, PM sent and your on the list.

Dont be shy about it being stock. I suspect a few will be relatively stock?

Jippa, is it ok for Paul (GtstVspec) to enter in his FOrd Focus? See if he can "chop" the Pulsar? :)

yea its open to whoever now.. also some bad news i may have to pull out. new job on the mines on a 2 and 1. i am trying to get that week off but dont like my chances