SAU Community

****ps3 Game****melbourne

LEANBAC

Item: call of duty 4 (modern warfare)

Condition: very very good

Price: no price.... would like to trade for another ps3 game

Comments: ive had the game for 3 days now,i purchased the game from jb-hi for $117 on the 11/1/08. after playing NON STOP over the weekend i have finished the game.

if you dont know about this game, then you best GOOGLE IT. its one of the best shoot em up games on ps3 so far

very very good range of weapons, never ran out of bullets just shoot them up, plenty plenty of people to shoot (and they keep on coming) , very smooth graphics

so i would like to TRADE for another ps3 game

cheers

allen paul

• 4 weeks later...

Hey man,

im also located in the South eastern suburbs of melbourne, i have got 2 games that i could trade for call of duty 4. Pro evolution soccer and Need for speed carbon, do any of them intrest you?

Item: call of duty 4 (modern warfare)

Condition: very very good

Price: no price.... would like to trade for another ps3 game

Comments: ive had the game for 3 days now,i purchased the game from jb-hi for $117 on the 11/1/08. after playing NON STOP over the weekend i have finished the game.

if you dont know about this game, then you best GOOGLE IT. its one of the best shoot em up games on ps3 so far

very very good range of weapons, never ran out of bullets just shoot them up, plenty plenty of people to shoot (and they keep on coming) , very smooth graphics

so i would like to TRADE for another ps3 game

cheers

allen paul