SAU Community

Evo 6 Carjacked @ Drummoyne :o

GTL05T

Three men, one armed with a gun, have forced a man to hand over his car keys before stealing his sports car, police say.

The owner of the car told police he went to check on his silver Mitsubishi Lancer Evo, which was parked outside his home in Queen Victoria St, Drummoyne, after hearing a car alarm at 8.30pm (AEDT) yesterday.

Three men were standing near the car and one of them, who was carrying a gun, demanded the owner hand over the keys.

The owner returned to the house, retrieved the keys and handed them over before the men fled in his turbo-charged car.

A search of the surrounding area failed to locate the car, police said.

Police are urging anyone who sees the 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI, with NSW registration EV 06 VI, not approach it, but contact triple-O immediately.

Detectives would also like to speak to three men, one of whom was described as Mediterranean/Middle Eastern in appearance, 168cm in height, 60-65kg, with an olive complexion, dark eyes and eyebrows.

At the time he was said to be wearing a white baseball cap with a handkerchief covering his mouth.

The second man was described as Pacific Islander in appearance, 188cm in height and weighing 110-115kg.

He was said to be wearing a blue and white baseball singlet, blue baseball shorts and sneakers with a handkerchief covering his nose and mouth.

The third man was only described as wearing dark clothing.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/armed-...0159337685.html

Another reason N.S.W was the only state to have more people leave than arrive last year.

I had a ball living there in the late 80's...but sheeet what a gangland ghetto it is now.

Another reason N.S.W was the only state to have more people leave than arrive last year.

I had a ball living there in the late 80's...but sheeet what a gangland ghetto it is now.

yeah you're spot on. all of NSW is a gangland ghetto now. even the kangaroo's in broken hill are bussin caps in each others asses ;)

Detectives would also like to speak to three men, one of whom was described as Mediterranean/Middle Eastern in appearance, 168cm in height, 60-65kg, with an olive complexion, dark eyes and eyebrows.

What the hell??? They'd like to speak to them?? ;)

He was said to be wearing a blue and white baseball singlet, blue baseball shorts and sneakers with a handkerchief covering his nose and mouth.

WTF? like this?

JacksonB-8x10-3844.jpg

Great way of appealing to the public tho...:D

Hope they catch 'em ...

Another disappointment.

Hell, even i wanna get the f**k outtah Syd.

2 kinds of ppl rule this city:

1. The have's-->own much more than we'll ever dream, part of exclusive social circles (so F**K off if you're poor), look down on everyone else because they can't help it.

2. The have nots-->are jealous of have's. Have nothing to lose and will steal what they can't own. More an act of social empowerment, as oppose to actually needing to steal.

Well i'm neither of the aforementioned, so ;)

But i'm taking the R33 with me.

Edited by R338OY

i dont see why you would go back inside to get the keys?

id go inside, makesure my family hid and call de Police... fark going back outside..

yea that would be sweet if he lived by himself

but if my wife and kids lived under the same roof i wouldnt, casue some1 would be back for dam sure for some blood

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=63728

Here it is for those wanting to know more.

Mate, I hope the scroats get a public castration. Tw4ts like these w4nk3rs want their fingers snapping off.

IMO. The lengths you go to to stop 'em. My GTR is chained and all sorts, it takes me a long time to even get her ready to drive off nowa-days.

month ago an evo 9 was stolen in a similar way. Owner was showing it to a "middle easten apperance" person and the barstard drove off in the car leaving the owner standing there!

And Chris' yellow EVO from kirrawee just last week as well.