SAU Community

Custom Stereo Done

260rsstagea

Are you going to do much more with the interior ie match it to to the speaker pods etc? they stand out hey! must sound pretty bright with all those tweeters eh?

Looks like good gear tho. Gotta work n ur interior tho! bring it up to the in-ur-face level of the audio. The white looks very stark on the black.

yeah good balanced sound real good clarity even at high volumes

fergo308: this is the whole reason i always wanted a wagon to do this

Interior will be done throughout this year recover seats, door inserts etc. to match

The goal is to turn my 260 into a semi show car which is why the big stereo was done and the engine will be done next month with other accessories to be done along the way eg dolphin 300km/h speedo

That kind of defeats the purpose of having a wagon,especially a 260RS,but hey,I'm sure it's loud.

Justin...

Yeah the purpose of a wagon is to have lots of space... to be filled out with massive subs! :P

yeah they made a removable section the comes out so can get to attessa bottle made sure of that 1 u will c it at ahg day if you're goin and vietorious you're right on the money more space just means more subs

Edited by 260rsstagea

cheers paul thats why im having it flush mounted in the floor as the stereo place is then building a cover to go over the top of everything so i dont lose the storage ability of the back. i know it mite sound strange with a stagea but im looking to head down the show/weekender route with the mods to my car. i dont want anything over the top with rediculous paint or graphics or fibreglass everywhere just a tasteful "as factory" apperance. thats why the custom stereo is being done.

changed you're plans? lol

• 2 weeks later...

now with the stereo done i still found i have a spare $2000 around the place so once get it back from c-red it will go back to alberts for two 7in headrest screens to match my 15in roof mount and also putting my xbox 360 in the car and mounting it in the custom boot install

ohh clearly not enough subs man.... with all that space should have atleast 10, you should be ashamed! haha jks! :ermm:

looks good, i really like the door pods, gives me some ideas

hope everyone in the surrounding suburbs likes your taste in music! :)