SAU Community

Dyno Day 8th March @esp In Qbn

CeJay

Looks like it was a great day.

It was a fantastic day... You don't know what you missed out on.

Did anyone get any photos of the pit girls? Or were you all too mesmerised by those skimpy outfits?

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't read the white board and there looks like some people hadn't run.

Could someone type the results out with everyone included.

Looks like it was a great day.

couple of late scratchings, and the pic wasn't taken at the end of the day, I think Donnan has a list of the final figures.

Top day guys, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Glen and Daniel did a great job running up the cars. Thanks to all who organised it and for having me along. :(

Hi Max, It was good to meet you. That engine bay looks tops. Welcome to the forum :(

Sorry guys, my name was down for the day but unfortunatly i was unable to go at the last minute.

Looks like that day was a success. Big KW numbers aswell.

same, (late) apologies for not showing, found out late on fri that had to work a full day on sat and couldnt get on here to pull out earlier

looks like it was a great day tho! Good stuff guys!

Once again, thank you very much to all those who attended, organised, took photos, made jokes, cooked and anyone who generally made the day a success!

Obviously the day went so well because of the work of Cejay and the boys at ESP, so they should receive the loudest cheers.

Anyways, without any further procrastination here are the results:

(if there is anyone who does not want their results up here, just PM me and i'll take you off)

31:

WhiteRB25DET 153

32GTS-T:

Bullet32 236

Ladybytes 152

ZCR 142

33GTS-T:

33Sedan 165

Tarmac 179

Towlie 164

Trident 292

32GTS-4:

CeJay 162

32GTR:

Donnan 238

Stunnd 214

Phatass 657crazy!

33GTR:

GZR33 421

Misc:

Nick's VL Turbo 286

Mad Max's F6 Typhoon 416

John's MkII Tourer 197

Nico's Supra 320

But none of these could stand the mighty power of Pat's Starlet of mass destruction with it's truly world defeating 54 front wheel kilowatts!

Hi Max, It was good to meet you. That engine bay looks tops. Welcome to the forum :domokun:

Thanks Tarmac. There were plenty of nice cars at the dyno day, and a bunch of nice people to go with it. As you can tell I'm a bit of a Skyline fan, so I'll certainly be checking out the forum from now on to see what other events are on. Cheers, Max.

But none of these could stand the mighty power of Pat's Starlet of mass destruction with it's truly world defeating 54 front wheel kilowatts!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... :laughing-smiley-014: HAHAHAHA.... :D:P

Cheers for the laughs Donnan

Nice power too Max, pity I arrived too late to see your run. Phatass was awesome, and I really liked the way GZR33 spooled up, sounded very tough.

Sorry bout the late comment was waiting for the power figures etc then I was away working, just got back.

Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't run my car, but the clutch is slipping so there wasn't much point! Was good to come along and watch all the same.

Didn't really take any photos of the cars, but here are two I did get:

2318581402_239770dd0e.jpg

2317810079_193cc10809.jpg

Will hopefully have my engine in and run in by the next event/dyno day. It was a good turn out and the weather was great all the cars there looked pretty good.

I rocked up a bit late that morining (Frikin' got called into work for a bit). Spewin' i missed the Phatass run on the dyno must have sounded wicked? Is there any video footage of the day?

• 2 months later...