SAU Community

Should I Swap

redevil

Ok here's my dilema... I've just rebuilt my engine and resprayed the car and stuff but with all the new laws and prices of skylines dropping I advitised my car for sale to see what would happen.... Of course i got the typical commodores and stuff wanting to swap...

But now i've been offered a pretty clean Toyota Celsior which is really clean looking black CF (means its got leather and massaging seats and stuff) and it's supercharged... The only that i can find in australia...

And there's also a completely stock aristo aswell??

Now i don't know wether to swap or not any advice guys???

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=263288

Thats my car

And also some pics of the celsior

post-9866-1201171738_thumb.jpg

post-9866-1201171761_thumb.jpg

post-9866-1201171775_thumb.jpg

post-9866-1201171795_thumb.jpg

post-9866-1201171813_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way your 33 is a hot looking car.. aristo would be similar year 93-95ish celsi would be below 92 .. sounds more like you going backwards? sell it cash by a stock new car??

It would really depend on if you are sick of the skyline or not...I am sure its a good car..but very different..6 psi aint gonna be no rocket...looks like the pulley and snout had the change I did a few years ago...but I made 10 psi....Go for a drive ..think about it carefully, if you are after the luxury thing then maybe

the Celsiors are groovy as..my brother has one...factory air bag....etc etc..

got to be careful alot of electrics fail in them.

and the supercharger...is interesting....but prob not the best way of modding it.

but yeah wont stop to good...keep the line or get a newer car like an audi rs4.....mmmmmm

Yeah anyone wan2 swap a stock 34 for mine???

The money i've spent on mine i'm never going to get back so i might aswell sell it while i can get reasonable money for it with a fresh rebuild

Edited by redevil

Yeah anyone wan2 swap a stock 34 for mine???

The money i've spent on mine i'm never going to get back so i might aswell sell it while i can get reasonable money for it with a fresh rebuild

You have a very nice car.

you have spent a shit load no doubt.

and you will lose money if you sell.

If you weren't in a hurry to sell, you might find the right buyer.

but it is like an unwritten law.. you will reduce and reduce the price until it is a massive loss and you will just get rid of it at what ever cost.

You might actually get the dollars you are asking for it if it were manual.

selling a skyline is hard.

selling an R33 skyline is even harder.

selling an auto R33 GTST is next to impossible.

There are auto R33's for $10K.

the fact is, if you bought the R33 Auto for even $8K it's a bargain.

but if you wanted to make this $8K skyline in to what your car is, it will total well over your asking $18K.

But you can't explain this to people.

they just don't see it like that.

All the best in your sale/trade mate.

AWWWWWW HELL NO i was gonna say do it until i saw ur skyline with the mods its got!!! 1 of a kind paint dude! kudos on the all round build!

what do you really want? like what were u selling the car to buy in the frist place?

I'm selling it as i lost my company car and the skyline isn't really feasible to have as a daily, too much attention from cops and stuff.. Like i love the car to death and have fully built it twice built it once then stripped it to nothing and built it up to what it is now... i've had it for 3 years and yeah time for a change..

like i really don't wan2 get rid of it cause ignition is doin a feature on it when they're up here next... it's just other things backin me into a corner