SAU Community

Garage Sale

Hey people, just cleaning out the garage. all items located in Melbourne inner north. prefer local pickup. I'll consider posting on the smaller items if buyer pays postage.

all prices neg, but please no silly offers.

Item: R33 GTR style front bar with custom indicators. black

Condition: very good, small crack can be fixed

Price: $300

To Fit: R33 gts/t

Item: R33 GTS-t discs and pads (front and rear)

Condition: discs still have some meat need machining, pads are about 50% i'd say

Price: $200

To Fit: R33 + maybe some others, you guys might know better than me

Item: R33 GTS-t front and rear sway bar (complete with fittings)

Condition: perfect condition. upgraded so need to go

Price: $100 each

To Fit: R33

Item: nismo stripes sticker kit

Condition: perfect, still rolled up never used. I bought this for my car but the colour scheme (red black silver) does not suit a black car. best on white or silver car

Price: SOLD

To Fit: r32, r33, r34, s13, s14, s15, camry, whatever.

Item: R33 GTS-t suspension. springs & shocks (front and rear)

Condition: shocks are pretty worn. springs are fine

To Fit: R33

Item: R33 GTS-t original nissan front + rear speakers plus double din nissan cd + tape head unit (all clarion)

Condition: all works fine

Price: $150

To Fit: heaps of cars

Item: 3" decat pipe (black)

Condition: virtually brand new. excellent condition

Price: $80

To Fit: R32, R33 + perhaps others

Item: standard compliance R33 cat

Condition: excellent condition. no damage whatsoever still clean and straight on the inside

Price: $150

To Fit: R32, R33 + perhaps others

Item: apex'i SAFC 2

Condition: as new (still has clear plastic sticker over face)

To Fit: skylines, silvia plus many more

Item: r34 smic

Condition: excellent. couple of bent fins easily fixed

Price: $200

To Fit: r33/34 straight bolt on. r32 slight modification.

post-35909-1203135953_thumb.jpg

post-35909-1203136184_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• A euro that old, I'd change the bearings anyway. But definitely lift the wheel and give it a wobble.
    • You're onto something here... Maybe that's his plan all along, he's just pretending to leave it stock then nek minnit, LS Bogan MX5
    • He could just take the Bogan Cruise Ships setup... Already got a good setup, with blower, the auto was rebuilt too wasn't it? Perfect time for him to upgrade the tailshaft, diff, and axles...    And wouldn't need to waste money on redoing the Commos seats, as he could just buy race seats for the 5...   As a highly modded car he could avoid the ability to give it away to offspring too when they crash their cars...
    • It's really interesting how much it's moving left to right, and doesn't appear to be actually spreading. For this to be moving left to right, without flaring, means unequal forces being applied until equilibrium hits in one way or another.   Reasons it could be unequal; Piston sizes left to right are different sizes. Only minute differences. Pistons moving on different planes. That is, are they moving directly straight at each other, or slightly out of alignment. The fluid is restricted getting to one side.   Some tests you could do. Pull the bleeders on the left and right, fit each side with pressure gauges. It will allow you to make sure pressure is equal (and really, it should be as fluid flow is so damn low, so fluid flow dynamics shouldn't come into it).   With the calipers off the car, have both sides retracted as far as possible, measure very very accurately (think micrometre) distances between opposing pistons in four different spots per set of pistons. Firstly, on each opposing pistons pair, the measures on for different spots should be equal. If it's not, and especially if one spot appears to actually get closer compared to another, the pistons aren't aligned, and now the forces left to right won't be equal, as they're the forces fighting each other.   You can also pull all the pistons out, and very very accurately measure the diameter of them. If they're not equal left to ight in the pairings, and especially if the area of the pistons on one side is different to the area on the other overall, it'll all be out of whack.   My bet, is shit QC in making sure the pistons move in the same plane left vs right. Some minor out of square machining, and nothing will line up, things will want to move around.  
    • Whilst putting a V8 in a MX5 would be fun, it would negate the whole cheap to run fun daily that the MX5 will be used for If I wanted a faster little convertible I would have got a engine check light, I mean a BMW Z4 M, but going off the issues that the guy at work who recently got one is having, it is lucky I didn't  Meh, horses for courses, the Bogan Cruise Ship is my go to for some horse torques