Just Couldnt Get The Power Down

R33GOD

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very strange. i went for a 30 minute drive earlier. just cruising and every gear change felt shakey.

when i got home i could smell clutch really bad. made me sick. whats goin on with this damn car!

want to find this problem before i buy another clutch and stuff it up too.

Edited by R33GOD

Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but ive been wanting to know about my time slip for a long time now.

My best time so far has been a 12.54@111mph on MT ET Streets. My 60' was 1.8.

How much power does this MPH indicate? The dyno says 270rwkw.

Hey, sorry to hijack the thread but ive been wanting to know about my time slip for a long time now.

My best time so far has been a 12.54@111mph on MT ET Streets. My 60' was 1.8.

How much power does this MPH indicate? The dyno says 270rwkw.

270rwkw should be up around 116-118mph mark easy

I agree, have had customer cars run high 11s with 1.7 sixty at 120mph with 280rwkw

111 - 220-230rwkw

18psi doesnt mean a lot of the tune is bone average and lazy - it wont make power :D

You should be in the 11's with 270rwkw IMO on MT's, or the very low 12's.

my mates R32 GTR pulls 240rwkw.

Now i would believe the figure as my car (GTT with cat back) pulled 161.2rwkw straight after it. (so the dyno is pretty close on what mine should be pulling, which i think proves his figure should also be accurate to a degree)

However it only runs 104mph best at the drags. (2wd mode)

So even with the power, if you cant make alot of use of it (his is HKS T45s) it seems it can effect your mph big time. It makes power like the faint line on the graph above!

Check out the following expertly produced dyno graph showing two cars each making 270kW.

Which car is quicker over the quarter mile?

p.s. fear my mspaint skills

:laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014: :laughing-smiley-014:

my mates R32 GTR pulls 240rwkw.

Now i would believe the figure as my car (GTT with cat back) pulled 161.2rwkw straight after it. (so the dyno is pretty close on what mine should be pulling, which i think proves his figure should also be accurate to a degree)

However it only runs 104mph best at the drags. (2wd mode)

So even with the power, if you cant make alot of use of it (his is HKS T45s) it seems it can effect your mph big time. It makes power like the faint line on the graph above!

It only makes its power for a very very small amount of the time it's racing which apart from being fairly pointless is a good demonstration of what I was trying to say.