SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted Darren today on Greenhill Rd at about 2:30ish, was the mad man in the ute waving at ya buddy :D

Ahhh That was you....... Couldnt work out which person i know as a tradie that was, but as the nice guy i am waved anyway..........LOL

spotted red porsche boxter blow past me at 200k's down a mcintyre rd, i was lil stumped why he did this as he drove very casual after that :D 3

think he was trying to make it look faster then it is with the added downhill slope making it go faster :)

spotted red porsche boxter blow past me at 200k's down a mcintyre rd, i was lil stumped why he did this as he drove very casual after that :D 3

think he was trying to make it look faster then it is with the added downhill slope making it go faster :)

damn these porsche hoons

lol, spotted a bright blue R32 with kit on port wakefield rd at bout 4.30. not kye but similar colour. and with a decent looking bodykit.

spotted possibly Fredman on south road today if it wasn't him then it was someone else with a SAU sticker gave a wave

saw Ryans mate pull some IMPRESSIVE figures tonight :down: woohoo fear the RB keep an eye out for the you tube thread me thinks

spotted possibly Fredman on south road today if it wasn't him then it was someone else with a SAU sticker gave a wave

saw Ryans mate pull some IMPRESSIVE figures tonight :) woohoo fear the RB keep an eye out for the you tube thread me thinks

thanks for recognising me steve :)

twas me banked up in traffic for K's and K's down south road =P

knew it was you from miles with that front bar + SAU sticker :D

2nite spotted white r34 fake gtr i tink? nice though, in the car park near henley jetty driven past slowly lookn at my car as i was enjoy a yiros jumbo pak wid da missz i bought from military chicken & chip shop (top shop recomend for dat side of town :) )...afew lines at west lakes and glenelg usual cruise

Oh and spotted a gunmetal stock R33 parked near the revolving tower hotel thingo at glenelg with the keys still in the drivers side wid a bright green lan yard easily spotted by ne1 driven past and i did the nice deed of driven bak around and waitn by the car 4 awhile then was about to take the keys to a near by shop to hold on to b4 the female owner came bak to her car atleast i hope i handed da keys to the owner :D , said she was told by cops that her keys wore left in the door and i was wondering y the cops didnt take em out and hold on to em incase sum1 brakes in??? "fools" seemed all abit suss 2 me r33 parked were every1 sees keys in driver side facing main rd wid fluro green lan yard exposed to all driving pass it sounds like an insurance job and i messd it up lol nah jus tink she left em by accident but ne1 dishonest could of seen those keys from a mile with the fluro lan yard and taken that car easily shes jus lucky it was still there i wouldnt be happy myslf, its gd thing to look out dis long wknd is feral thiefs...SMASH EM! :) ! & keep ur car safe...

newayz...

drive safe and ill keep an eye out for u guys!

Happy hapi Easter to all! ;)

spotted a silver stagea tonight with silver bbs lm's (just like mine) parked in myer centre carpark just before closing. had a subtle kit on it and exhaust and a trunk full of buckets...

that post from before either sounds like a ditzy owner that forgets their keys or it is a bit suss

didnt someone say they spotted a similar car up near clipsal on park tce the other day with keys in drivers door lock with a green lanyard?

yeh i remember reading that post on the last page that a 33 was parked with bright green lanyard hanging off the door with keys in the lock. hmmmm

sus much??

ay matty31 now dat u mention dat sum1 spotted the same car with a green lan yard at the clipsal i remebr the green lan yard had clipsal 500 on it even more suss??? probably a cop set up to catch thiefs and they realised i wasnt stealing it and claimed the car or a dumb insurance job and dats not working cos of ppl like me stuffn it up lol gd i dea if cops are making skyline catch cars probaly scare thiefs from stealing em

2nite spotted white r34 fake gtr i tink? nice though, in the car park near henley jetty driven past slowly lookn at my car as i was enjoy a yiros jumbo pak wid da missz i bought from military chicken & chip shop (top shop recomend for dat side of town :D )...afew lines at west lakes and glenelg usual cruise

Oh and spotted a gunmetal stock R33 parked near the revolving tower hotel thingo at glenelg with the keys still in the drivers side wid a bright green lan yard easily spotted by ne1 driven past and i did the nice deed of driven bak around and waitn by the car 4 awhile then was about to take the keys to a near by shop to hold on to b4 the female owner came bak to her car atleast i hope i handed da keys to the owner ;) , said she was told by cops that her keys wore left in the door and i was wondering y the cops didnt take em out and hold on to em incase sum1 brakes in??? "fools" seemed all abit suss 2 me r33 parked were every1 sees keys in driver side facing main rd wid fluro green lan yard exposed to all driving pass it sounds like an insurance job and i messd it up lol nah jus tink she left em by accident but ne1 dishonest could of seen those keys from a mile with the fluro lan yard and taken that car easily shes jus lucky it was still there i wouldnt be happy myslf, its gd thing to look out dis long wknd is feral thiefs...SMASH EM! :) ! & keep ur car safe...

newayz...

drive safe and ill keep an eye out for u guys!

Happy hapi Easter to all! :bunny:

so the cops found this chick randomly walking down the bay and said "hey your r33 has the keys still in it, i think you should go collect them"

riiiiiiiiiitttteeeeee

Spotted Ben in his Stagea RS4 tonight at Vilis, went to say hi to ya mate but you seemed busy with your mates :)

Actually Ben was in the R32 GTR and the RS4 was driven by me :D We were both at Villis with our riding buddies talking BS and having fun.