SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Yeah I know....did you see that cop following me and checking out the angle of the trailer (rear of the trailer 1" off the ground while the draw bar was 1 metre off the ground).......just didn't look right, lol

I noticed the cop just as i flashed ya LOL.........thought they were having a good look at it. At least they could see it was hooked on properly tho :)

I was driving next to this last night as well on McIntyre and then North east road. Funny plates :)

Actually

a close person to him died in the Twin tower bombings....

Rip. 911

rest in piece

XXXi is RB30e auto but incredibly clean...the previous owner to the guy thats selling it now completely retrimmed the interior...and also entered it in a few shows....excellent starting platform for something that needs a turbo...

yeah I was looking at it for a daily driver, super clean R31 , didnt make it to look at it , a close person to me is in ICU at flinders fighting for her life in a coma . so things are on hold for now

think I spotted you sunday nugzy down south ?

spotted RBT hell on beach rd and more on dyson rd near maccas defecting cars yesterday. had a red ford falcon pulled over, while another skyline drover past him , being dead silent with his clutch in....hahahahaha not me either ....mine was home

spotted a dark grey r32 4 dr, chick driver with baby gear in it, states rd

spotted a R34 ..black gtt with similar wheels to cara, on sheriffs rd. holding up traffic while driving on the phone ???WTF

Spotted white r32 with giant nismo sticker on it, at his workplace near norlunga, nice guy talked for a bit

spotted Abe's r33

and his look alike car again near noarlunga

think I saw kidfa in his stag ???

Very nice silver R34 GTR with plates VSPEC-34 or something close heading south on Tapleys near Fulham shops, looked fat but not sure if I'm keen on the LED tail lights. Then a silver R33 GTR heading west on the Port River Expressway around 9, looked like it had a couple of bodies in the boot!! Ass was looking a little low :devil:

Also this below - what's next??? Undercover B-double?

undercover1.jpg

yeah I was looking at it for a daily driver, super clean R31 , didnt make it to look at it , a close person to me is in ICU at flinders fighting for her life in a coma . so things are on hold for now

i was in the falcon down at aldinga for footy til round lunchtime....pretty sure whenever i was out, i was in the falcon actually

spotted RBT hell on beach rd and more on dyson rd near maccas defecting cars yesterday. had a red ford falcon pulled over, while another skyline drover past him , being dead silent with his clutch in....hahahahaha not me either ....mine was home

spotted a dark grey r32 4 dr, chick driver with baby gear in it, states rd

spotted a R34 ..black gtt with similar wheels to cara, on sheriffs rd. holding up traffic while driving on the phone ???WTF

Spotted white r32 with giant nismo sticker on it, at his workplace near norlunga, nice guy talked for a bit

spotted Abe's r33

and his look alike car again near noarlunga

think I saw kidfa in his stag ???

That sucks, hopefully she recovers.

That R32, is that the one near where i am? I think that is the same one i see around my work. Does my look alike have 18/19" silver rims? if so i know the owner.

Btw, i need to speak to you soon about doing some carbonfibre work for a Pod heat shield.

RBDRFTY at castle plaza then turbo tune.

interesting front bumper location (passenger seat) heh

x2 also spotted driving thro castle plaza while i was getting lunch , had a giggle when i saw the front bar in side the car lol

Oh yeah... also spotted at Munno Para earlier this morning - yellow R34 with fail-spec chrome tail lights, fail-spec bodykit and numberplates HSVEATR(something like that)... someone tell me that thing has atleast 400kw at the wheels please.

yesterday i spotted a silver 34 going down philip highway, then parked at elizabeth shops was a s2 r33, silver one..

then later that day i seen a maron r33 with a drift/stealth spoiler on it, on diment road in salisbury, clean car.

Oh yeah... also spotted at Munno Para earlier this morning - yellow R34 with fail-spec chrome tail lights, fail-spec bodykit and numberplates HSVEATR(something like that)... someone tell me that thing has atleast 400kw at the wheels please.

See that car alot Vu, not sure on specs though. Just hope its better under the bonnet than it looks from the outside

they cant similar wheels to me :) they my wheels hehe :)