SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted today a red R35 GTR turning off the freeway at Mt. Barker this morning about 11ish, looked awsome as they usually do.

White 33 right out in the back back colonnades car park, pretty sure it had CC plates if the picture i have of it in my head is correct, had zorst and rims..

Also a chick driving a silver stagea on beach road about 2ish today, chicks really like the stock silver ones aye, see them everywhere with chicks driving..

Oh also a wine red 33, at a house on flaxmil, 5 spoke silver rims, may have spotted it before, cant remember, but it looks fair tough from the back.

saw a white Mitsubishi 380 on greenhill road with hidden flashing lights behind the front grill and in the back windows

don't know if it was a cop or ambo but it didn't have any stickers on it or government plates

blue light was on the driver side unlike marked cop cars

i can confirm it's not ambo because i work there and im sure we dont have any 380s...

spotted chad in the ceffy bout 12ish cruisin past hallet cove... its

not as bright as in the photos!! looked good drivin past

:) I was picking it up from work as i was a little bit to drunk to drive it home after yesterday's work party.

spotted "juicced" at bottom of main south rd / marion rd intersection tonight around 8.30 and a gunmetal 32 and 4door 34 went past while i was at the carwash at reynella with dave and his stag

I spotted you as i drove past the car wash on south road, I gave some BOV love :(

spotted more 33's than i could count last night. one was noteworthy... a silver 33 gtr that tore off from the lights at the intersection of sth road/shepards hill rd at about 7pm, really impressive high rpm launch but not the best idea on a public road right near a cop shop lol

Yesterday about 7pm spotted a red 34 with blonde driving near foodland pasadena.

About 5 minutes down goody road a silver 34GTR plates VSPEC something something something dark side.

Today on way home a maroon 33 series 1 on churchill road about 12:30.

Out front of flinders on south road a white 33 series 2 with blonde driving about 12:45.

Then a bayside blue 34 GTR on happy valley drive around 1pm

just seen a white 4door 32 rear quarter damage leaving colonades, gave me the timed blow off past me.

then pulled into the carpark got a nod from a clean gun metal 32 with chromies and bb- plates i thin, gave the nod back. then parked spotted a white s15 with head light eye lids def liked the look then a black on black 32 and a blue 4 door with very nice dish and i think flared guards looked tough

if it looks like my pic <<<<----- that would be mister32 in the blue 4dr 32.

phat car

black, or dark purple 33 gtr going up past windys this arvo, about 12.15pm, looked nice, plates started with XTA

black 32 with a ducktail roof spoiler on blacks road at about 4.50pm.

White 33 on a tilt tray on bottom end of the McIntyre rd, pretty serious looking car. Was pulled over and had a white Stag parked behind it, was around 3:30pm.

Silver 33 on the Golden Way Just after 3pm believe it was Talia, exchanged waves