SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted one of the cleanest stags ive seen for a while this arvo on the way home from stansbury... black with chromie 5 spokers... rims really suited the car imo... turning off of the pt river gawler expressway thingo onto pt wakefield rd....

Spotted quite a few today whilst out on a Sunday drive - nice white 260RS Stagea on cnr of Glynburn Rd and Payneham Rd, spoke to the driver - hi if you're on here. Later on saw a Blue R34 GTR (not the same on as we were cruising with) turn right off Goodwood Rd onto Springbank + a lot of other randoms - was definately a good day for it. A few pics below of our little group at Windys today.

DSC_5390_cropped_small.jpg

DSC_5402_small.jpg

DSC_5405_small.jpg

DSC_5411_small.jpg

spotted one of the cleanest stags ive seen for a while this arvo on the way home from stansbury... black with chromie 5 spokers... rims really suited the car imo... turning off of the pt river gawler expressway thingo onto pt wakefield rd....

that would have been me ...

i pass there every day, what were you in?

that would have been me ...

i pass there every day, what were you in?

you drove up for a little bit, then pulled over... i was in the filthy dirty blue AU firmont with bodykit and rims

was out for a drive tonight about 11:30 and ended up following two other r32 gtst's one maroon and one black, pulled up at the lights with the guys in the black said they were on the way home from the charity cruise, hope you boys got home hassle free. :D

you drove up for a little bit, then pulled over... i was in the filthy dirty blue AU firmont with bodykit and rims

yeah needed to check something in the back hadn't moved .....

someone beeped as i got out the car though ..... was that you?

Awesome pics of the gtr's Craig,shame about the white r33 cramping your style...

Could easily crop it out of the photos..

Shame I had to work,Ryan said you lads had a good day

silver evo8 in the carpark at work last night too,with bronze cr Kai rims,old chap driving wasn't afraid to get into either wen they left the restaurant,sounded mental!

Ah that was you. :D You change cars like you change your underwear lol. I looked across to see if i knew who it was and didnt ever realise it was you. :(

haha nah driving parents car till the GTR can be driven on the road

Spotted Jas (JAS 033) doing a chainers run today.

Also an R34 GTR V-Spec 2 Nur.... O! M! G! That thing is HAAAWT!! Tastefully lowered, GTR rims, that blue/green colour, no words to say how nice it was, would have stood there and stared at it all day if i could.. Bugger a 35, I much rather one of them :( had S series plates.. Maybe lives down south considering it was at a local IGA...

spotted a dark blue 33 gtr with white LMGT2's, out at Mallala today, and drove back behind it with Luke in the white commodore..hot!

Also an R34 GTR V-Spec 2 Nur.... O! M! G! That thing is HAAAWT!! Tastefully lowered, GTR rims, that blue/green colour, no words to say how nice it was, would have stood there and stared at it all day if i could.. Bugger a 35, I much rather one of them :D had S series plates.. Maybe lives down south considering it was at a local IGA...

Hey Jarrad, think you'll find it lives around the corner from you! Do the pics above look familar?? :( (Oh and it's not a NUR spec unfortunately).

Edited by 32godzilla

Hey Jarrad, think you'll find it lives around the corner from you! Do the pics above look familar?? :( (Oh and it's not a NUR spec unfortunately).

Serious? A hot as car like that one in Morphett Vale? LOL

Could have sworn it was a Nur, but alas, too good to be true.. Parked 2 spaces away from it, should have waited for the owner to come out :rofl: and then you tell me the owner lives around the corner, what a coincedence.

Oh, btw, you still live down the road? Havnt seen you around for quite awhile..

Also today i may have spotted MSTR34 near the round about on Chandlers Hill Road, sun was in my eyes so only saw the rear and an M at the start of the plates lol

should have waited for the owner to come out :( and then you tell me the owner lives around the corner, what a coincedence.

Oh, btw, you still live down the road? Havnt seen you around for quite awhile..

Gee this is panning out like the movie 'The Usual Suspects'!!! Yes I'm still down the road....... :rofl:

Edited by 32godzilla