SAU Community

Melbourne International Motorshow

Mavric

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well at least that 1 less person we dont have to share the Freebees with hey!!

Gee cheer up will ya!!!

fine i'll go :P

whats Ferah's job there exactly? does she just have to stand there n look pretty or is she the car info person thingo?

freebies will most likely be posters n stuff as usual :P

stuf u man, appreciate some of your own countries design & engineering :P

this looks sex, could be a fairmont

err...I like Fords.

but that looks way too much like a holden. the black strips on the roof, the door handles, very holden.

indeed, a 33.. like everybody else :D

Yeah right I see. Guess what I was trying to get at is that you like both but cuz its a Skyline forum and ppl make fun of Fords LOL! U must get annoyed and make fun of the Skylines.

Ah its all cool. I talk to a guy who loves HSV but he can appriciate all types of cars. You would figure that me having a GTR and talking to someone with a HSV = :teehee: but everyone is entitled to their own likes.

BTW did you see when Ford bought out the new Ford Cobra? Seriously they could have done way better. That was basicaly slapping on a Cobra badge on a Falcon. :)

Cobras were pure 2 door, like 1 / 2 seater classic all American muscle cars. They should just re-release the orginal.

Like what Holden were trying to do. They did an "Artist" impression of the Peter Brock HDT Commodores - the new generation http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleD...ArticleID=43923

Atleast they could have just re-released the original, it just looks like a big fatty LOL!

I will be there on trade day, can't wait. it will be a very exciting event with a lot of new reveals from local manufacturers. All I can say it that us (holden) will have quite a suprise for people and will take away some of the attention of the new falcon reveal :ninja:

a bit off topic i know, but which subaru you working for?

wat do u mean wich subaru? lol

My mate has informed me that a work shop here in aust is already working on compliance for the new GTR and should hopefully be able to import them for road use later this year. My mate does tend to be pretty reliable with these things, but we will just have to wait and see, as I know Nissan australia will have something to say about it.

I dont think u can get compliance for cars that will be released in Australia. I read in High Performace Imports Magazine today that the GTR is set to be relased to Australian roads in 2010.

Screw the gtr, the new falcon is to be revealed at the auto show

LoL dude get off the Skyline forums

I dont think u can get compliance for cars that will be released in Australia. I read in High Performace Imports Magazine today that the GTR is set to be released to Australian roads in 2010.

You will be able to get the early models that are on sale in Japan now, but not the models that are going to be sold at the same time as Nissan will release in Australia. eg..early S15 models etc.

I actually know of a few workshops that currently undergoing testing for SEVS approvals on this model.

But at the moment they may only be bought in for Race purposes.. :)