SAU Community

Car Stolen In Miranda Carpark Again- Black Skyline R34 Gtt

Silver-Darkside

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as you can see i only got the car for a month, don't have time to install any security, i didn't even have a chance to choose the right insurance

so right now i am really f***ed up

yeah, that's the problem, i think the other two cars that got stolen from there didn t have alarm as well.

Still a month is along time!!

you could have easily booked in a day to get your alarm installed.. No excuses tho

Plus the installers can come to you.. Leave the car for xx ammount of time and come back!!

Edited by siddr20

that sucks mate. :(sorry to hear another car stolen. I hope you will learn from it. insurance is a must. I just bought a car. I haven't even picked it up yet and I have sorted out my insurance. it should be the first thing you take care of when buying a car. :)

yeah, that's the problem, i think the other two cars that got stolen from there didn t have alarm as well.

Its such a shame that so many cars are getting stolen from there, but unfortunately they are easy pickings if the people dont put alarms etc on the car!! If the police used bait cars in australia surely they could catch some of these guys. It obviously sounds too much like hard work!

Silver-Darkside: I'm not sure if you realise but yours is the third or fourth car stolen from that car park in the last couple of weeks. Can I suggest that you follow the advice of others on here and notify everyone about your car being stolen? Police, Center Management, Today Tonight, ACA etc. Hopefully if enough poor guys in your situation do something about it there might be some sort of preventative or result!!

someone needs to do something about this
This is fkn bullshit.

Miranda westfield get your act together!

wow another one, same carpark! those ppl will get caught if they keep doing this on the same car park.

Someone use their car as a bait & bust those scum!

If Today Tonight would put the story on air

then the Police or Westfield might actually do something about it

and how many of you have done something about it yourselves?

NONE!

I contacted ACA about it but they have not responded. Then again, I don't ever park at Westfield Miranda, in fact in all the time I've been living in the Shire I've only been there 3 times cos I hate malls, also my car has a good alarm, multipoint imobiliser, and is well insured.

i know how u feel

mine got taken from their 3 weeks ago

someone needs to do something about this

those thieves are having the time of their lifes.. they just keep comin back cos they know westfield arent doing anything about it...

It wouldn't surprise me if some of the miranda westfield security are involved with this car ring goin on...

i remember one security measure i used when parking in some unlit back street near sydney uni - aswell as having an alarm with an imobiliser, i also have a killswithch - AND I DISCONNECTED MY THROTTLE CABLE!