SAU Community

A Police Question

v_s_p_e_c

So i had a mate who was pulled over on new years eve by an unmarked cop with out a radar (was following behind my friend). So my friend got this fine in the mail that said he was driving 15 over the limit 6 demerit points (during the DD period) but this cop apparently didn't show any identification. So he was wondering if radar-less cars can actually hand out fines for this?

* Yes he knew he was speeding but not 15 over

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find out if their speedo was calibrated.

Y would their speedo need to be calibrated?? The police drive around in near new cars..

I have heard of their radar guns having calibration problems, but i think thats been sorted.

The police can pace u and then work out how quick u are going, then book u, that either by pulling you over or getting rego details and sending it in the mail.

IMHO it wouldnt be worth contesting at court.

take it to court 80% of the time incorrect police procedures or the officer is a no show to court or there is no evidence supporting the offence . that s what a good friend has told me who works in the courts .

from what i have heard they cant book you without a radar unless you admit to it because they cant back themselves up.

pffff, rubbish, who told you that?

try applying that theory to any other illegal activity and using that excuse in court, see how far that gets you

People...............highway patrol dont need a radar to give you a ticket

they are trained to see and judge by eye....

My bro got done without a radar reading

went to court and lost cause it was a highway patrol

if he was a General duty copper (General dog) your sweet

but a highway patrol officer your f**ked in ever way

that is completely wrong.

he is completly right my friend... sorry mate but if a police officer cannot prove your crime they have no chance in court, i had a big runin with the police and i dont get my licence back until 3 weeks, trust me ive been there and in big shit aswell.... not just small shit 15 over...

the cop lied in his statements so i hired a 10 grand lawyer to f**k his asshole, this was proven in court when i went, that a cop cannot fine you unless he has evidence that holds no discrepancies that its wasn't you, if there is any doubt that you didn't commit the crime you will be proven innocent...

seen it first hand, been in this position first hand...

he is completly right my friend... sorry mate but if a police officer cannot prove your crime they have no chance in court, i had a big runin with the police and i dont get my licence back until 3 weeks, trust me ive been there and in big shit aswell.... not just small shit 15 over...

the cop lied in his statements so i hired a 10 grand lawyer to f**k his asshole, this was proven in court when i went, that a cop cannot fine you unless he has evidence that holds no discrepancies that its wasn't you, if there is any doubt that you didn't commit the crime you will be proven innocent...

thank you. it happened to my mate on windsor road. they were in a toyota aurion attemping to be undercover. they couldnt do sh!t. didnt even write a ticket

So speed does equal distance divided by time?

I got done a couple years back when I went past a cop (he was traveling on the other side towards me) he did a u turn and said he estimated my speed at 15km over the limit, no radar, does that mean I could have taken it to court as he wasnt traveling in the same dorection as me and had no radar?