What Ever Happened To...

AFTDRK

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mobile phones that required a back pack to operate... And the car phones that actually had a handset & cord :D

i know someone that still had a carphone like that in his car like last year or the year before. i didnt work though cause of the change to digital phones or something but he keeps it in there for novelty factor gives it the major early 90s look

Superted..that used to be the coolest show out...

oh yeah and fuel that was under $1 a litre :thumbsup:

good old superted and the spotted man. always wondered why superted didnt start looking thinner with all the suits he kept ripping off and never putting 1 back on.

They were copenhagen and were located out the front of downtown where hungry jacks is or is there something else there now

forgot the exact name...but those Taco ice creams !

getting up before school and watching Cheese TV or cartoon conection, back when cartoons used to be good (X-men etc)

Oh yeah and Meridian (the big time zone on hindley now the adelaide orchestra) they had the best games and lazer tag and all night lock in's...

getting up before school and watching Cheese TV or cartoon conection, back when cartoons used to be good (X-men etc)

Oh yeah and Meridian (the big time zone on hindley now the adelaide orchestra) they had the best games and lazer tag and all night lock in's...

YES! Cheese TV was the sh!t! I used to love that show!

when you were allowed to smack or use Belts, Wooden spoons, or in my case a branch from a rose bush to smack kids with when they were really bad.... trust me you thought twice about screwing around when your mum threatens you with a stick covered with thorns

When people took responsibilty for actions instead of blaming some mental condition or they didn't take the right pills.

When minority groups weren't given more rights and special treatment than the average working class citizen.

end rant, oh yeah and O'GRADYs crinkle cut chips.... damn they were good.

Edited by HOSTILE