SAU Community

Thinking Of Selling The Dr

Ravenoak

Hard cars to sell Glenn, everyone wants 32/33/34 not many people interested in older more classic cars these days...It'll sell eventually if someone's serious, i tried a couple of years ago with mine and noone was insterested at all!

Hard cars to sell Glenn, everyone wants 32/33/34 not many people interested in older more classic cars these days...It'll sell eventually if someone's serious, i tried a couple of years ago with mine and noone was insterested at all!

To be honest I am not that phased if it sells or not. Took her out today for a run and it is such a blast to drive. People really cant work out what car it is! As musch as I have always wanted a GTR it would be hard to part with,

Ahh true I guess, DR30 enthusiasts are just as rare as DR30's I guess :D

If I knew you were trying to sell yours a few years ago I would of brought yours Shane I was dieing for one for years :D Best thing I didnt though, im guessing you would be regretting it.

when I think about it, sure people regularly are going nice car blah blah blah, but they do tend to get put off when you explain no you cant get one for 2 or 3 thousand :woot:

I'm not in particular a DR fan, but more just an R30 fan.

I was recently offered 15G's for my HR30 PNV, but told the guy he didn't have enough money.

My new engine will rival a good FJ20 and look stockish under the hood, so only the purists will know it's not.

All R30's have reached cult status in Japan and can not be bought cheaply at auction unless they are a real dog.

And even then, getting them to Oz intact is another problem. The hard to get bits just go missing, Zeb's PNV is just one typical example and his was imported years ago as Ravenoak can confess to.

Cheers, D

15's is a good price, but I can understand why you wouldnt sell it for that much, would be dam hard to find a new one.

You have any pics of your car so I can have a nosey... I havnt seen many pics of any HR30's let alone a Paul Newman, apart from the tirm and the signatures on the bonnet / boot were they any differences?

Edited by benny_blanco

Ahh true I guess, DR30 enthusiasts are just as rare as DR30's I guess :(

If I knew you were trying to sell yours a few years ago I would of brought yours Shane I was dieing for one for years :pirate: Best thing I didnt though, im guessing you would be regretting it.

when I think about it, sure people regularly are going nice car blah blah blah, but they do tend to get put off when you explain no you cant get one for 2 or 3 thousand :D

Haha didn't try that hard to sell it mate :D

15's is a good price, but I can understand why you wouldnt sell it for that much, would be dam hard to find a new one.

You have any pics of your car so I can have a nosey... I havnt seen many pics of any HR30's let alone a Paul Newman, apart from the tirm and the signatures on the bonnet / boot were they any differences?

Check out some photos of my old PNV:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/53744091bOuxmx

By the way Dennis, do you know if Zeb sold his (my old) PNV?

• 4 weeks later...
Wow that looks Mint, very nice car you had.

Not normally a fan of the HR's but I would proudly put one of them next to my DR

Very tempted by the Aussie delivered GTR I have found but I dont really need 3 cars...Anyone interested in the DR30?...now entertaining sensible offers. See for sale thread from first post.