SAU Community

Pics

Got some quick pics of the new TE37's, after having them on the car for a while now.

Not everyones taste, but i loooooove them.

First, how the car used to look, with Volk SF Challenge

post-194-1205106019_thumb.jpg post-194-1205106411_thumb.jpg

post-194-1205106434_thumb.jpg post-194-1205106502_thumb.jpg post-194-1205106520_thumb.jpg

And now with Bronze TE37's

post-194-1214818837_thumb.jpg

post-194-1214818855_thumb.jpg

post-194-1214818878_thumb.jpg

post-194-1214818895_thumb.jpg

post-194-1214818912_thumb.jpg

Thanks again guys, really appreciate all the comments.

The car has Nismo shocks and Nismo springs which lower it a bit but nothing drastic.

I've got no scrubbing issues at all as the offsets are quite safe. +24 front and +28 rear.

I'm actually in the process of swapping the wheels out and will more than likely be putting on a set of Bronze TE37's.

Oh, and it's an 04.

• 1 month later...

Nice car. It is exactly what I am looking for. Black, manual with a sunroof. I presume that they are not that common. I have only just begun searching for one but have been told that it would take ages to find this exact combination. If anyone can comment please do so. I have the money but I wonder how long I will have to wait to find one. If anyone happens to see one please PM me.

Nice car. It is exactly what I am looking for. Black, manual with a sunroof. I presume that they are not that common. I have only just begun searching for one but have been told that it would take ages to find this exact combination. If anyone can comment please do so. I have the money but I wonder how long I will have to wait to find one. If anyone happens to see one please PM me.

would be difficult to find locally, but if u think money and time is no issue, just source one from japan, and import it here.

Hey nismo, G.T.here, what size and offsets will you be running with the new bronze wheels,just curious. By the way, have not heard from anybody that has used STD 350z springs yet, still keen to do the mode but would like the results first, dont want to waste my time if its not going to give me what I want, ILL just hang in there and wait I guess. Regards G.T.

Hey nismo, G.T.here, what size and offsets will you be running with the new bronze wheels,just curious. By the way, have not heard from anybody that has used STD 350z springs yet, still keen to do the mode but would like the results first, dont want to waste my time if its not going to give me what I want, ILL just hang in there and wait I guess. Regards G.T.

Hey mate,

The TE37's I'm pretty sure are +22 all the way around.

It will give it a nicer look, but nothing drastic as at the end of the day you're talking mm's here. +24 v's +22 is 2 mm difference at the front.

Cheers

Bobby

• 2 months later...
Just posted updated pics with TE37's

'Hey Bobby', What are the actual offsets on the TE37's just curious, the rears in the pics look less than +22s, to me they just look a lot futher out, or maybe its just the angle of the pics! Regards G.T.