SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted silver v35 in Gladstone I know your from Brisbane and have been on a cruise with you before but can't remember your name and didn't catch your plates :( and I know it's actually your misses car :P

Have not been on the forums for months due to work and crappy internet (FIFO Brisbane/Curtis Island, Gladstone) and that was the wife's coupe you spotted. She drove up with the girls to see her brother during the school holidays and spend a few days with me. Enjoying some R&R and time driving our Skylines as Im only home one week in every five. Happy New Year to all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

saw a black coupe around the Maslins Aldinga area with a couple of geriatrics on board. Oh wait on that was me, I was looking at a reflection! Loving my new car. $120 at Supercheap of some macguires ultimate stuff and a truck load of elbow grease and its starting to look schnmick.

haha thats the spirit! i feel the same whenever i sit on this car!

saw a black coupe around the Maslins Aldinga area with a couple of geriatrics on board. Oh wait on that was me, I was looking at a reflection! Loving my new car. $120 at Supercheap of some macguires ultimate stuff and a truck load of elbow grease and its starting to look schnmick.

• 2 months later...