SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

First time in AGES have i seen someone in Mackay with another V35. Pulled in behind a black 06 auto V35 today when getting fuel. Went over and had a chat to him and mentioned i owned the same car (i was driving a cruiser ute) and had a good old chat. Told him to join the forum. James if you see this, welcome!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spotted a Silver V35 4 door driving out of Boyne Island this afternoon, I waved and was driving the Titanium 370Z, please be on here, seriously 4 V owners in Gladstone region now and no replies on here when I spot them :(

• 1 month later...

Nice. - I was in exactly that spot only last week. I thought it was me ! My car is same as the one on the left- lakeshore blue with the rear lip spoiler.. Nice one fellas

• 2 months later...

Had a nice clean looking black V37 behind me on the way home from work this arvo, was that a forum member? Also a white V35 parked out front of a house near the albany creek fruit shop is that anyone from here?

• 4 weeks later...

Spotted silver v35 in Gladstone I know your from Brisbane and have been on a cruise with you before but can't remember your name and didn't catch your plates :( and I know it's actually your misses car :P

judging by the tails it looks like a 06-07 coupe.. pretty rare.

looks neat.

i spotted this car at sth tweed it was like new, very tasty with vented guards little lights under t/lights nice spoiler, certainly a bit different, ....lucky p plater.

i spotted this car at sth tweed it was like new, very tasty with vented guards little lights under t/lights nice spoiler, certainly a bit different, ....lucky p plater.

Anyone know what the spoiler is? I have a set of those tail light tints including cutouts and inserts if anyone is after them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...