SAU Community

Too Race Or Not To Race Is The Question

GD2ILA

omg lol i never knew this was happeneing. Why can't you report it to the police?

or why dont you get out of the car or open your window to see him , or better yet, take a picture of his car and plates or video it.

damn thats terrible, they have to go to such an extent .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have revved louder. And taken down the rego and report to a hoon hotline :P Although I don't think any of these hotlines are formally established yet...

Lol i know the guy who established the hoon hotling he is a counselor friend i worked with when i was at pizza shop he work there to gain popularity with the ppl of casey lol and i bagged him and me and friends at work beat him up about it . But he mostly is alright person.

if im in my crap car n see one of these cops around ill follow them with my cammra and film them all day, im sure they will be pissed off but hey i dont work much so i could spend a day to try n put a nice "hoon" movie together staring UNDER COVER cops for ppl on youtube.. :P one day

drmafia

That is what i have been thinking about doing

Shit i have seen cops in the s.e suburbs piss on fences cops abusing other drivers and talking shit harashing them and so on

i know have a vid camra setup in my car with a remote so i just hit rec and let the footage do the talking

Pretty certain that revving an engine isn't entrapment...He didn't ask you to race him, if you interpret someone revving their engine as wanting to race, and choose to race them, thats your problem..

Yes I am aware he was more than likely seeing if you were willing to race, but good luck trying to get them for 'entrapment'

what do you think the consequences would have been if you put your window down and said

"I dont race pieces of sh!t like commonwhores,Plus if i was going to it would be at the track"

And "your a stupid piece of crap for trying to encourage me to race you"

Would this be ok to say? It's not like he introduced him/her self as a cop by showing a badge.

what do you think the consequences would have been if you put your window down and said

"I dont race pieces of sh!t like commonwhores,Plus if i was going to it would be at the track"

And "your a stupid piece of crap for trying to encourage me to race you"

Would this be ok to say? It's not like he introduced him/her self as a cop by showing a badge.

I'm sure he'd introduce himself as a police officer right before he defected you for any number of things and got you a date with the EPA :D

That is really pathetic. cops trying to entice ppl to race them just so they can book u.. Funny thing is this happened to me not so long ago. a blue WRX, sounded fairly modded, pulled up next to me at the lights, started revving and all that. stupid cop didnt realise he was wearing his uniform. duh...

good work

cops are getting more and more sneaky

in the camberwell/kew area there is a light blue monaro thats a undercover cop car that tried to do the same thing to my friend.

i thought unmarked police cars cant/dont have window tint? All the ones ive seen have no tint and its easy to spot the lights sitting on the parcel shelf..

I've seen dark tint and little window shades to hide the lights on the back, I don't think there is anything illegal about them having tint, there exempt from most other rules anyway.

I've seen this done nearly 2 years ago, except it was not skylines and he wasn't revving it, just trying to take someone down the left, speeding up and then backing off again, it looked suspect and in the end he was an unmarked cop and pulled the guy who kept dragging him over.

Cops have pretended to take me down the left, I ignored them and I didn't get in any trouble for it, they were very professional during the RBT later.

thats dirty as... whenever i see holdens like that i dont even speed i suspect every one of them as a undercover cop lol.. if it was an import then different story but i'd check the person and the dash for that flashing light thats switched off.. anyone have pic's of what to look for on a undercover car? ive never really payed attention and noticed this antenna's on the back would be useful if anyone took pictures of them so u could tell whats a cop car and whats not

yea i had cop pulling me over once at Endeavour Hills because he was tailgateing me to try get me speeding so i stupid did that , but in the end worked out i said where i worked which is johnny boys pizza and we guys at JB give them free pizzas or for a disscount and he let me go :thumbsup: and most of the guys at the station seen me at the shop. ^^

thats dirty as... whenever i see holdens like that i dont even speed i suspect every one of them as a undercover cop lol.. if it was an import then different story but i'd check the person and the dash for that flashing light thats switched off.. anyone have pic's of what to look for on a undercover car? ive never really payed attention and noticed this antenna's on the back would be useful if anyone took pictures of them so u could tell whats a cop car and whats not

Most unmarked cops i.ve seen are all Holden SS any colour, easiest way to tell is theres's 3 antennas on the rear window, tinted black ass, little box back right parcel shelf and little box where the passenger sun viser would go or infront of raer view mirror and no towing ball/hook.

But really best thing to do is just don't speed and race. not worth the risk life wise are poeples lives.

Damn, i hate the police even more now. I've only encountered few decent officer in my life and the rest just seemed to be arrogant assholes, carrying a head up the ass attitude.. Hate to generalize but can't avoid it at times, so its better to avoid them at all costs..

A general question. If one was to take off quick at the lights without any wheel spin but remained to stick to the speed limit (say 90-100 on a highway).. would the driver be committing any sort of driving offense?

Edited by Barbarian