SAU Community

Manual Conversion Info Request

Demoniak

Hi stagea peeps,

I was looking around this forum section of ours and noticed a few people had done manual conversions to their stagea's.

Not sure if im going to yet i really just wanna know the estimated costs / pitfalls etc on doing it

darrinspencer, i noticed you had done it to your car and that your in brisbane, which guy did you do it through, perhaps he can point me in the right direction.

anyway just curious at this stage, as i dont think getting a peddle,clutch,gearbox + covering is all i need to worry about.

Perhaps just tell me what you came across and the total in cost... also mine will be a RWD not the AWD :domokun:

n.b: i have looked at

DIY: Auto to Manual Conversion Guide - SDU

DIY: Auto to Manual Conversion Guide - SAU

those 2 posts but want to know personal experiences too :)

Check out the manual conversion thread, it has priceless information about all the tricks we came upon while doing the conversion. It's stickied on the top of the page.

the conversion is not as hard as you would think. when we done the last one it still cost about $2500 to 3 fully completed .but then again all done with out paying to get someone to fit it .as we done it our self . good luck mate if you do decide to do it . fell free to contact me if ya get stuck.