SAU Community

Stolen & Arrested

HUN51

As some of you are aware the workshop where my car is getting done was broken into. 3 people have now been arrested for the break in. Some stock has been recovered but some stock is still missing. The list below is stock still missing.

I have made this post up to let everyone know that if you have been offered any parts to let me know asap. If you have purchased these parts please pm me and no charges will be filed on return of the stolen goods.

Like I said before, 3 people have been arested, so its only time till the rest is found and more people are in jail.

Missing stock

18x9.5 weds sports wheels mesh design deep dish –15 off set with falken 235/45/18 new

sparco steering wheel black swede with yellow stripe

custom pwr intercooler core with s13 brackets 600x300 with pwr sprayed on it

trust gear knob (silver)

defi gauges bf series white (boost, oil pressure, water temp. I also have serial numbers, and solenoids missing as still on motor)

defi link control unit II

garret gt 35r turbo (missing serial number tag, found in raid)

kenwood dvd touchscreen

2xkenwood 12” subs 1500w dual voice coil

2xkenwood 1000w D mono block amps

kenwood 800w 4 ch amp

kenwood 6x9 5way speakers

kenwood splits

turbosmart 1200 fuel reg

turbosmart raceport BOV

walbro fuel pump

intercooler core 600x300x76

blue anodized work rim nuts

2 x intercoolers, hybrid and monzo

As some of you are aware the workshop where my car is getting done was broken into. 3 people have now been arrested for the break in. Some stock has been recovered but some stock is still missing. The list below is stock still missing.

I have made this post up to let everyone know that if you have been offered any parts to let me know asap. If you have purchased these parts please pm me and no charges will be filed on return of the stolen goods.

Like I said before, 3 people have been arested, so its only time till the rest is found and more people are in jail.

Missing stock

18x9.5 weds sports wheels mesh design deep dish –15 off set with falken 235/45/18 new

sparco steering wheel black swede with yellow stripe

custom pwr intercooler core with s13 brackets 600x300 with pwr sprayed on it

trust gear knob (silver)

defi gauges bf series white (boost, oil pressure, water temp. I also have serial numbers, and solenoids missing as still on motor)

defi link control unit II

garret gt 35r turbo (missing serial number tag, found in raid)

kenwood dvd touchscreen

2xkenwood 12" subs 1500w dual voice coil

2xkenwood 1000w D mono block amps

kenwood 800w 4 ch amp

kenwood 6x9 5way speakers

kenwood splits

turbosmart 1200 fuel reg

turbosmart raceport BOV

walbro fuel pump

intercooler core 600x300x76

blue anodized work rim nuts

2 x intercoolers, hybrid and monzo

what workshop

i think you will have a hard time getting people to return the goods if they have paid money for them dude. good luck though, good to see the scum pricks got caught

Hmm yeah, tough spot your in. Id be chasing the workshop up for insurance. I highly doubt anyone would willingly rob themselfs of whatever they paid for the goods, even if they knew they were stolen. Unless theres a way for them to get their money back, I dont think you stand much of a chance.

Best of luck however man.

1 turbo and 3 coolers to go people.

I would like to say thank you to Surfers CIB and all the boys for their help in the rescue.

And remember, CRIME DOEST PAY.

Nice work there bud. Good to see one of these import crimes have a positive outcome for a change. :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...