SAU Community

R33 Gtst Mods

After alot of looking around and researching ive decided to take the plunge and burn some cash. Im just looking for some opinions about this list and wether i should add some more too it or if it looks like the right way to go. My car is already fitted with tein suspension and a turbo back exhaust.

Nismo 555cc injectors $860

greddy plenum $700

bosch 044 fuel pump $260

nismo adjustable fuel regulator $175

greddy m-spec cooler $630

hks ssqv BOV $300

air filter $100

Turbosmart External Wastegate $499

apexi pfc $1,500

z32afm $200

garrett gt30r $1,900

custom high mount manifold ??????

custom piping(cooler, intake) ?????

total $7124

Also Do these prices look right and how much would i be looking at for the custom parts. And what should i be looking at next?

Cheers Tim

Edited by timmy_1

imo dont get the greddy plenum and in turn that will alleviate needing cooler piping. just buy a cooler kit with piping and get an adj cam gear installed. and the adj fpr may not be needed either. set aside a few $$$ for tuning.

other than that it looks like a good list.

Dont forget if you go a greddy plenum factor in a different throttle body or a greddy adaptor plate for the stock throttle body. As said above go a Tomei/Nismo pump and ditch the bosch pump and the fuel pressure regulator. The Tomei/Nismo pump is very easy to install and you can't really mess it up like you can installing a bosch pump. Not saying they are bad pumps, just for the extra bit of money its better to go the Tomei/Nismo.

very nice man. i have pretty much same setup. only things i can really reccommend is getting a surge tank fitted.

also it might be an idea to purchase a cheapie engine that has shit itself, so u can fit this shit to it, and still drive your car. and while the engine is out u can fit forgies and shit. for full machining and install i was quoted at $6k. which aint too bad.

thats just a thought if u are chasing a fair bit of power. i bring it up because im heading down that road now :banana:

Thanks for the imput i've had another look around and im thinking that the tomei fp might be the way to go as there seems to be alot more work putting the bosch in. What sort of a clutch should i be looking at installing if do end up running this setup and is there anything else that i should consider doing before i go through with this.