SAU Community

New R34 Gtr Vspec 2

Johnny

Hey pplzzz,

Ive been on this forum before many years ago with a 97 black r33 gts-4 non-turbo which i sold for a 01 yellow 200sx specR and finally a 03 BMW e46 325i but now im back with a 02 black r34 gtr and looking forward to some great

information, great car builds and hopefully meeting some nice people.

I got the GTR from a new importer from sydney called EVI: Extreme Vehicle Imports and i got an absolutely immaculate vehicle! it has only 21,000kms with a full japanese service history log, not a spot of rust and perfect interior

current mods are:

HKS exhaust

Nismo suspension

HKS boost controller

ARC air diversion panel

Electronic fan controller

Nismo strut bar

Heavy duty clutch

Coming up is a race cat pipe, front pipe and dumps, apexi pods and apexi power fc: going for a nice and modest 250kw/atw for daily driving!

Anyways just thought id say hi and post some pics

-Johnny

post-4266-1206228239_thumb.jpg

post-4266-1206228258_thumb.jpg

post-4266-1206228271_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johnny

thanks for the comments guyz, would be cool to meet up with some fellow skyline drivers

actually whats funny is this is my first manual car and ive only had about 30minutes driving manual cars all together so im gonna need some practice before anyone will find me on a cruise lolz

i feel kinda embarrased cos the car will attract alot of attention and people will be able to view my awful gearshifts and clutching.

-Johnny

sweet looking car mate!! I was in the same situation when i got my car 5 days ago..but now i'm finding it enjoyable to shift throught the gears! you'll love it in no time! :cool:

hey kelvin, good to know there is sum1 else like me, im sure im gonna get some ass wipes and heros giving me some crap over it but yeah ill deal with them.

yeah im sure im gonna enjoy traffic and hill starts with this damn heavy duty clutch hehe, btw nice choice of brake calipers owgasm (eurasian hybrid just like me lolz)

Awesome looking car bud... well done on the purchase...

haha... I also learnt to drive manual in my 32 GTR, next day I had to drive from Sydney to Melbourne... :cool:

• 3 months later...

Very nice car mate. Might have to hit those guys up for an R34 GT-R if I decide to go that route. Hope you're going well with the manual shifting, the R34 gearbox has a great shift action which helps :D