SAU Community

Stagea Cruise (adelaide)

chef_stagea

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i spotted a white one in the city lastnight on north tce at like 11ish ?? ne one from here??

hmm yeah s'pose that could've been me eh. I went past a silver series 2 turning onto north terrace near west terrace, flashed his high beams at me (haven't seen what that looks like from the outside before :3some:) and I tried to be a smart arse and flash foggies but damned if I could find the switch in time :))

Edited by DaveB

hmm yeah s'pose that could've been me eh. I went past a silver series 2 turning onto north terrace near west terrace, flashed his high beams at me (haven't seen what that looks like from the outside before :3some: ) and I tried to be a smart arse and flash foggies but damned if I could find the switch in time :) )

:) yeh ive been told the high beems r brutal :) sorry just got fired up from seeing a fellow stag :( its like a natural reaction now haha ....:O OIII "thrashhh the high been switch" neva seen a white 1 around b4 :P was sick

:ermm: yeh ive been told the high beems r brutal :) sorry just got fired up from seeing a fellow stag :D its like a natural reaction now haha ....:O OIII "thrashhh the high been switch" neva seen a white 1 around b4 :) was sick

lol cheers :D wasn't blinded, u were sorta facing at right-angles to me, and stag S2 high beams look cool from outside ;)

Would anyone in the NE burbs (if there is anyone) be willing to take a passenger? say if ur near awoonga road or go past it?

i dont own a stagea, but am trying to sell my skyline at the moment to get one and would love to have a feel of them driving... not me driving... but being a passenger.

;)

Aaron

I can't help with the lift, but I should be there myself.

Don't think Grim will be there with his Stag ... he's still on his honeymoon! ;)

I'll come to the meet at IKEA, but can't do the cruise 'cause I gotta go to the Pier after that to meet friends.

Drinking must be done! :blink:

I'll come to the meet at IKEA, but can't do the cruise 'cause I gotta go to the Pier after that to meet friends.

Drinking must be done! :blink:

BS'tn me right?

Ive had my stagea for 2.5yrs now, around the 5th or 6th one in adelaide.

there has never been a stagea cruise

you cant pike out !!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D

BS'tn me right?

Ive had my stagea for 2.5yrs now, around the 5th or 6th one in adelaide.

there has never been a stagea cruise

you cant pike out !!!!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :blink:

Well I gotta be at the Pier by 9.30-10.00. There is beer and women!

People normally stand around for an hour before cruising, so that'd give me less than 30 mins before I'd have to drive to Glenelg.

If we can keep it timely, say start the cruise at 8.30. I can come along for sure.

I'll be out cruising tomorrow night on the TLR :D

oh well, if you're drinking and chasing women I'll stay home, smoke the bong and shag the missus

:blink:

lol

all's good, looking forward to meeting up at Ikea.

Hmmm ...

Why do I have a "Warn: (0%) -----" thing at the bottom of my avatar, but I can't see anyone else with one?

Or does everyone have one, but you can only see your own? :blink:

yes deff bring cameras ppl! knowing me ill forget but if every1 trys atlease some one will!!! getting scared :cheers: dont want it to be a shit cruise :) and yes we will b sticking to the times! leaving ikea at 830. im thinking that well do a city run then back down to the bay along south road/anzac way, down south road, turn off to victa, then back down the hills, either down greenhill or morialta, threw norwood finish up sumwhere like ikea, waterfall gully car park, sumthing liek that... or just follow the leader haha. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

yes deff bring cameras ppl! knowing me ill forget but if every1 trys atlease some one will!!! getting scared :) dont want it to be a shit cruise :D and yes we will b sticking to the times! leaving ikea at 830. im thinking that well do a city run then back down to the bay along south road/anzac way, down south road, turn off to victa, then back down the hills, either down greenhill or morialta, threw norwood finish up sumwhere like ikea, waterfall gully car park, sumthing liek that... or just follow the leader haha. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Hey Adam, given that its a long weekend, the cops will be out patrolling mroe than usual. Driving on common roads of course is hard to avoid, but we should try not to drive a long length of it.

I'll PM you a route I think will be enjoyable. See what you think, and the final decided route/map can be handed out at IKEA, instead of posting it up here for anyone (cops) to read - given that people have a paranioa that cops have nothing better to do.

:cheers:

yeah thats why Im not a huge fan of cruises in metro streets

know the sthn hills like the back of my hand so can give suggestions on the night as to where to go (ie "follow ME!!")

see you'se tomorrow night at 8

lol :)