SAU Community

Stagea Cruise (adelaide)

chef_stagea

who would be keen to organise a little stag cruise some time soon? not guna be many of us around but still be gd fun! let us no and well work sumthing out.... cheers

8PM AT IKEA ON THE 25th it is... need as many of us adelaide stags out as we can so spread the work!!! im pretty keen for the pt adelaide way seeing as i havnt really been out that way n im guessing we'd find the odd commy hero :D 8pm meet to leave at 9.. its still like 3 n half weeks away so hopfuly as many of us can make it as possable!!

stags so far

Chef_stagea

Dmonic1

Danwatt

kidafa

jaymai

tangles

rubyrs4 + 4

huddy

rsfour

snoozer

jasevr4

fredman

32godzilla

genkin

bensdr30

nick22

Edited by chef_stagea

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been waiting for someone to organise one of these. i have only scene 2 or 3 other stageas driving around but only out of the corner of my eye. im in for sure.

Im in.

Any idea on where we should go people?

Apparently their were 2 stageas going down greenhill road last night crusing together? anyone from here? I got woken up by a mate saying come back and pick him up but it wasnt me....

well who has a date... any of us working or commited to somthing on anzac day?? 25th april its a friday n where do we all live? to set a start point.. kidafa and myself r nere norwood ill work out a center point to meet.

well who has a date... any of us working or commited to somthing on anzac day?? 25th april its a friday n where do we all live? to set a start point.. kidafa and myself r nere norwood ill work out a center point to meet.

I live down South, Marion, The city, Glenelg it doesnt really matter to me.

ikea car park is a good place to meet. its big and central and a good starting point to go to the bay or town and up the hills to lofty and back down again. i drive a barge (no suspension mods yet) and have a pretty stock car also so im keen on something pretty relaxed and just a chance to meet some of u guys. the 25th sounds like a pretty good night and as it's a public holiday i wont have to work till 11pm that night.

ikea car park is a good place to meet. its big and central and a good starting point to go to the bay or town and up the hills to lofty and back down again. i drive a barge (no suspension mods yet) and have a pretty stock car also so im keen on something pretty relaxed and just a chance to meet some of u guys. the 25th sounds like a pretty good night and as it's a public holiday i wont have to work till 11pm that night.

My cars a stocker also, + Ill have my wife and 10 week old daughter with me (she likes the car) so relaxed is all im in for. Im good for the 25th and Ikea sounds like a good spot.

Id be in

how about a drive thru the Hills, got to take city streets to get there, nice and easy, then some twists and turns, just a nice drive.

stop somewhere (mt lofty etc) and again perhaps strath or lobethal etc

dbl demerit on anzac so just nice ad easy with a squirt in the hills now and then.........................

cool

Apparently their were 2 stageas going down greenhill road last night crusing together? anyone from here? I got woken up by a mate saying come back and pick him up but it wasnt me....

If it was two silver Stags, then it was Ben and me. Ben and I are in the same boat, our black Stags are in the shops getting work done, so we're cruising around in the silver RS4s.

Ben and I can help get the numbers up. Between him, his sister and me, we have 5 Stags. :wave:

Edited by RubyRS4

how about a drive thru the Hills, got to take city streets to get there, nice and easy, then some twists and turns, just a nice drive.

dbl demerit on anzac so just nice ad easy with a squirt in the hills now and then.........................

8pm start ... we'd be lucky to fit Strath/Lobe in, they're long drives (but easy on a bike) :bunny:

How about 8pm gathering at IKEA, leave by 9pm for a cruise up the Esplanade past Port Adelaide (stop), then down Port Road to the city, thru to Glen Osmond Road, Freeway and Mt Lofty (stop), then cruise to the Bay and back to IKEA (stop)?

:wave:

sounds like a great route RubyRS4. nothing to crazy and will leave us with some fuel left over afterwards to get home. lol. it would be nice to get about 10 of us but do we even have that many stags on the road here in SA. has anybody even tried to organise an adelaide cruise b4, if not we should be able to turn some heads by just cruising around in a relaxed manner and hopefully not from the wrong people.

sounds like a great route RubyRS4. nothing to crazy and will leave us with some fuel left over afterwards to get home. lol. it would be nice to get about 10 of us but do we even have that many stags on the road here in SA. has anybody even tried to organise an adelaide cruise b4, if not we should be able to turn some heads by just cruising around in a relaxed manner and hopefully not from the wrong people.

My GF brother runs cruises regularly, and I've tagged along for quite a few. So I'll ask him for some info on pre-requisites and mapping out routes with the local bobby. He's got an absolute schmick HR holden running a 350 Chev. Very niiiiice!

Anyways, I'll pick his brain tonight and see whats up.

:glare:

If it was two silver Stags, then it was Ben and me. Ben and I are in the same boat, our black Stags are in the shops getting work done, so we're cruising around in the silver RS4s.

Ben and I can help get the numbers up. Between him, his sister and me, we have 5 Stags. :rant:

5??? wholy crap... that's awesome.

Id be in

cool

That sounds more interesting than a drive through the suburbs... :)

Do we have to give a definite 'yes' or can we just show up if we happen to be in town ? :wave:

Edited by DaveB

5??? wholy crap... that's awesome.

That sounds more interesting than a drive through the suburbs... :D

Do we have to give a definite 'yes' or can we just show up if we happen to be in town ? :ninja:

na dude if ur ken rock up if not miss out on seeing a road full of bling :D i just wona see all these stags i occasionaly spot up close!!!!