SAU Community

Stagea Cruise (adelaide)

chef_stagea

morning morning! pretty happy with the cruise lastnight was very good to see so many of you guys come out! i think every1s pretty keen to organise a day time drive down to victa or somthing pretty soon! got a few pics.. was a little blury but still pretty kool! CHEERS GUYS!

post-47249-1209172797_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209172962_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173019_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173073_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173156_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173214_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173261_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173362_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173447_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173492_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173549_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173594_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173644_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173719_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173787_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173833_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173898_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209173956_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209174009_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209174067_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209174153_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1209174212_thumb.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was the final count ... 13 Stags?

Good night it was. I enjoyed seeing so many Stags in one place. And looking in my rear view and see Stag after Stag coming around each corner was bliss :D

It was good to have a tight-lipped cruise and no cops in sight. And I peronsally loved being one of the three stags side-by-side down Greenhill Road holding the Skylines back :P

May I suggest a day time cruise to Victor one day via Delamere? And lunch at one of the hotels? We might need to get numbers and make a booking! :)

I can run with this one if everyone can agree on a suitable day/date ... say Sunday after next (2 weeks time) depending on the weather.

Edited by RubyRS4

Well what a great night. Might i suggest name tags next with our first name and forum name on them. Im so bad with names. Seeing all the heads turn, down at the bay after a few stags went past and people started to realise what the heck was goin on was pretty cool.

Cant wait for the next one.

Great stuff guys. I just turned up for a bit of a look-see; hung around at the tail of the cruise for a bit but left to head off up to Kuitpo for bit of 'camping' lol.

Was great to see (almost) all of the Adelaide Stags in the one place; some awesome ones out there. Sadly I turned up to find I was the only one there with stock rims, exhaust and suspension (someone had TWO canons... :cheers:) but oh well, only had it on the road a few weeks. Well done Adam :)

Sadly I turned up to find I was the only one there with stock rims, exhaust and suspension (someone had TWO canons... :cheers:) but oh well, only had it on the road a few weeks. Well done Adam :)

Steady-on!

Our S1 RS4V has stock rims, exhaust & suspension...

see:

DSCF0006.jpg

(Image, courtesy 'Tangles')

(The wider tyres, R34GTt inter-cooler, R31 transmission cooler & slotted discs don't count)

And after looking at the collection out Friday, I'm inclined to think ours was the oldest one there - and one of the first registered (I'm the 1st Aust. owner & have had it since 2004).

I know that there are more around on the road & am fairly confident we could crack 30 cars with a bit more effort.

Edited by BensDR30

So what was the final count ... 13 Stags?

Good night it was. I enjoyed seeing so many Stags in one place. And looking in my rear view and see Stag after Stag coming around each corner was bliss :P

It was good to have a tight-lipped cruise and no cops in sight. And I peronsally loved being one of the three stags side-by-side down Greenhill Road holding the Skylines back :(

May I suggest a day time cruise to Victor one day via Delamere? And lunch at one of the hotels? We might need to get numbers and make a booking! :)

I can run with this one if everyone can agree on a suitable day/date ... say Sunday after next (2 weeks time) depending on the weather.

yeh id be in for sure? so is that like the 11th or sumthing! should b good fun.. drive up threw the hills back down threw victa rd nice easy trip!

Steady-on!

Our S1 RS4V has stock rims, exhaust & suspension...

see:

(Image, courtesy 'Tangles')

(The wider tyres, R34GTt inter-cooler, R31 transmission cooler & slotted discs don't count)

And after looking at the collection out Friday, I'm inclined to think ours was the oldest one there - and one of the first registered (I'm the 1st Aust. owner & have had it since 2004).

I know that there are more around on the road & am fairly confident we could crack 30 cars with a bit more effort.

lol sorry I suppose I should have limited that observation to the series 2's... didn't notice yours was standard :( was parked right next to mine too lol (it's the white one in that picture)

I guess there were a few series 1's with the original rims. Wasn't the red RS-Four registered before 2004? Can't remember who is was but read about it a while ago.

Edited by DaveB

mine was rego'd in sept 2004 in qld, at 39000kms, I got it 9months later at 70000kms (lol!) around the sub-10th in adelaide, found the r34 gtt wheels from satanic, got SK's suspension kit, read heaps. got the JJR 3" dump, fmic using stock air feed, cai box, had cat-back and pod, did ebc, splitfires, safc/sitc, adj.fpr, adj.cam gear, 040 pump battery feed, stereo, suspn tune, z32 afm, hiflow turbo, tunes x4, etc etc etc

over 3yrs the mods build up :(

so yeah mine was stockish for a fair while, was cheapest in australia at the time by a good 2k, dazy kit etc, from an ex forum member (I didnt know that part..), still looks standard and Ive wanted to keep it that way.

next tune with the ecu remap will be the 200awkw icing on the cake

:P

Was great to see (almost) all of the Adelaide Stags in the one place; some awesome ones out there. Sadly I turned up to find I was the only one there with stock rims, exhaust and suspension (someone had TWO canons... :blush: ) but oh well, only had it on the road a few weeks. Well done Adam ;)

Twin cannons eh? ... wonder who that was! :blush:

mine was rego'd in sept 2004 in qld, at 39000kms, I got it 9months later at 70000kms (lol!) around the sub-10th in adelaide, found the r34 gtt wheels from satanic, got SK's suspension kit, read heaps. got the JJR 3" dump, fmic using stock air feed, cai box, had cat-back and pod, did ebc, splitfires, safc/sitc, adj.fpr, adj.cam gear, 040 pump battery feed, stereo, suspn tune, z32 afm, hiflow turbo, tunes x4, etc etc etc

over 3yrs the mods build up :thumbsup:

so yeah mine was stockish for a fair while, was cheapest in australia at the time by a good 2k, dazy kit etc, from an ex forum member (I didnt know that part..), still looks standard and Ive wanted to keep it that way.

next tune with the ecu remap will be the 200awkw icing on the cake

:D

ill be up for the next one if all goes well when it comes to getting my car on sat.

im spewn i mist this one, how many tuned up u think?

ill be up for the next one if all goes well when it comes to getting my car on sat.

im spewn i mist this one, how many tuned up u think?

Well, lets plan for Sunday 11th May for the next Stag cruise.

Meet at Castle Plaza at 10.00am. Make sure you have your fuel, or enough to get to VH.

We roll by 10.30am to head to Victor Harbor via Delamere.

Get to VH by lunchtime. Eat (and get fuel) then return to Adelaide via Strathalbyn.

I've already got a route mapped out, but suggestions are more than welcome.

Maps will be provided on the day.

How does the start time suit people?

We had 13 Stags for Adam's cruise ... lets try and beat that!

adelaide - delemere - victor (lunch) - strath - clarendon - blackwood would be more than enough for ppl

:thumbsup:

Thats what I had in mind.

:(

How bout both...?? DUH.

How about a cruise on the 2nd Sunday of each month? Makes it accommodating for those who miss out on a cruise for one reason or another!

Have a different member organising each cruise, so we take it in turns. :D

I'm going to start another thread right now for the Stag cruise on the 11th May. See here to make the numbers: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ad...se-t216839.html

:P