Milage: 170,000

Transmission:Auto

Colour: Pearl White

Complied? Yes

RWC supplied? Yes

Currently registered? Yes

Price: $6,500 Neg

Comments / Modifications:

OK guys I'm keeping the R34 so have to sell the Silvia so this is just a copy of my Ad on a carsale site but you guys will know better than me what these cars are worth so let me know what you recon it's worth.

Up for sale is my 1992 Auto S13 SR20DE Naturally aspirated (NON-Turbo) Silvia "Q"

This car is in very good condition and well above the average condition that most of these cars are in.

Car has always been regularly serviced whilst owned by us.

It is very original with the addition of a Clarion CD player and Sony Xplode 6" 3 ways in the front and 6 x 9" 3 ways in the rear. Speakers are mounted behind original speaker grilles to avoid attracting thieves but Xplode covers come with the sale. Sound system is also wired for Sub and amp but NOTE NO sub or amp is included in this sale.

It has the Australian Standard immobiliser, remote central locking, power steering and electric windows.

Air Conditioning blows cold and was serviced recently.

[/size]It has factory alloys which I have JUST fitted 4 brand NEW GT radial tires to and I have also just fitted a Genuine Nissan radiator overflow bottle. (See how many Silvias have a new one of those)

[/size]Paint is a pearl white and in good condition.

Rego is short but I will either negotiate the price accordingly or add 6 months.

Payment by CASH only.

I MAY consider a trade of a pre-1970 Australian Ute or wagon, adjustment either way.

Please only contact me if you are genuinely in the market and have your finance arranged.

Price is negotiable. If you have a strict budget then let me know and I'll let you know whether it's worth further inquiries. A quick easy sale will get the best deal.

Check out the pics and contact me for any further information.

DSCF0009halftrimmed.jpg

DSCF0005halftrimmed.jpg

DSCF0019half.jpg

12-04-08_1457half.jpg

Edited by son's slave

Thanks Guys,

Like my dear departed Old Man used to say "it aint hard to sell anything, you just have to keep dropping the price till someone buys it!"

I'll start dropping the price and eventually someone will buy it!

First price drop from 8,500 to 7,900 Still negotiable!

Mark.

Edited by son's slave

$7500 are you serious... you can pick up 2ltr turbo for that much with mods and MANUAL...

dont believe me:

1.8turbo:

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=298763

2ltr turbo:

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=291584

sorry mate the guys right about 5k or less..

and ive had 3 silvia s13 before so i know...

$7500 are you serious... you can pick up 2ltr turbo for that much with mods and MANUAL...

dont believe me:

1.8turbo:

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=298763

2ltr turbo:

http://nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=291584

sorry mate the guys right about 5k or less..

and ive had 3 silvia s13 before so i know...

No worries that's why I posted this so I can get an idea as to what they're worth as I have had this for some time and don't really know what they are worth.

As I noted I am negotiable and will keep dropping the price until I meet the market but it doesn't really matter what I list it for as buyers always want to haggle so if I list it high then it gives the buyer more to haggle with.

It may well be the case that it is only worth 5k but the examples given don't really give me too much to compare with as those cars would be attractive to a different market than this car.

This car would not be attractive to those wanting a modified turbo manual but those cars would not be attractive to a buyer looking for a non-turbo, auto stocker!

Either way thanks for taking the time to reply to my post as all opinions help me to get a realistic perspective of it's actual worth.

Thanks, Mark.

• 2 weeks later...