SAU Community

Automatic Window Wind Up Kp Technologies

hi guys

just wondering if anyone has purchased the automatic window roll up module from KP Technologies. they state its very simple to install and only needs to be installed in driver door

has anyone tried? if so please give me some feedback

they cost ony $50us to $20 shipping

post-17929-1208148040_thumb.jpg

Edited by ALLBLITZ2

hi guys

just wondering if anyone has purchased the automatic window roll up module from KP Technologies. they state its very simple to install and only needs to be installed in driver door

has anyone tried? if so please give me some feedback

they cost ony $50us to $20 shipping

a few ppl have tried it on G35driver, forgot what they r like, u might wanna search there. personally i think its just an useless feature, the coupe already have auto windup and down... unless u wanna open ur window from a distance, which i think this module does, its not much use...

• 1 year later...
a few ppl have tried it on G35driver, forgot what they r like, u might wanna search there. personally i think its just an useless feature, the coupe already have auto windup and down... unless u wanna open ur window from a distance, which i think this module does, its not much use...

care to explain how it auto winds up? trying to figure it how this may happen as when i lock the car the windows stay put....

its a remote module that people add to the USDM cars. when you have an alarm then you can put th ewindows up/down via remote.

I knew about the window module as i have one on my FTO( not the one mentioned here) but i thought the V35 came with one standard.

nope, the wind up and wind down feature is not a standard feature....you must be confusing it with: when opening and closing the door the windows lower a little bit for clearance from the frame.

I'd do it for $50 if it works with JDM cars.... why not?

It would be nice to get out, lock the car and not have to worry about winding windows up each time.

deluxe set is just so you can tilt both mirrors

however did someone say group buy???????

i can organise one :) side mirror tilt only.

from KP technologies.........

Our bulk discounts for these modules are 15% off for 5-9 modules, 20% off

for 11-19, and 30% off for 20+. In your case, if a person orders a Deluxe

version it will count as 2 modules. Thus, if 10 people ordered Deluxe

version you would receive the maximum discount.

interested?

i want a deluxe, and so does danny, so thats 4 modules. only 8 more deluxe to go........

Any chance of them letting us group buy on a variety of different things? Maybe give discount based on total retail value?

Some want the mirror tilt thing, some want the window roll up and I would be keen on the sunroof module aswell to go with the window one.

I'd do it for $50 if it works with JDM cars.... why not?

It would be nice to get out, lock the car and not have to worry about winding windows up each time.

i got a different one wired to my other cat (FTO), when you lock the car the windows go up automatically. I've seen the window relay for 30 bucks but unsure if it will work with the 35

i shall ask them about the different item group buys and let you know, however i doubt it.

work out the price of the module on the website, then, minus the percentage of that price. thats the group buy price.

i will organise this when i get back from overseas.

also i will be organising a battery cover group buy to fill that ugly hole on the drivers side engine bay

-mark

May I suggest getting them installed with a switch. i've got the mirror dip on mine and its a major PITA. When you want to do a normal reverse and actually see where you are going you have to crank your head down to the door sill level just to see rearward. I don't park near kerbs and certainly wont with $7k worth of rims & tyres so it would be nice to be able to turn the feature OFF !!!!!!!.

Now the auto window wind up would be useful. The times I've turned off the car, got out and realised the window is down........................

Edited by mosoto

May I suggest getting them installed with a switch. i've got the mirror dip on mine and its a major PITA. When you want to do a normal reverse and actually see where you are going you have to crank your head down to the door sill level just to see rearward. I don't park near kerbs and certainly wont with $7k worth of rims & tyres so it would be nice to be able to turn the feature OFF !!!!!!!.

Now the auto window wind up would be useful. The times I've turned off the car, got out and realised the window is down........................

you'll probably be looking at something like this

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-2-4-5-Sunroof-A...%3A1%7C294%3A50

or

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Power-Window-Closer...%3A1%7C294%3A50

or this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Power-Windo...3A1%7C72%3A1171

@ US$17.59 + US$15 shipping to OZ

Edited by ther