SAU Community

Saturday Night Cruise - August 3rd

cereal

Hard to explain......

Bogans have mullets, they wear knee-high ug boots out on saturday nights. Get my drift?

Terrigal is a beach up on the central coast. There is an amazing ice cream shop there & apparently there's also some decent action on Saturday nights.......

Ryan youd fit right in..... most 15 and 16 yr old bitches have kids already so chances are you'll be getting jiggy with a milf..... or rather "junior" M.I.L.F :uh-huh:

Tonight will be a bit of fun i reckon!

Anyone who wants to join us pm or call me.....

Originally posted by URMINE

hahah i can vouch for the huge amount of skankage up there guys!! anyone considering it :( only prob is driving there and back is a pain just to get a bit of action sometimes..  

DO IT :O JUNIOR MILF.. YEAH BABY!!!!..

Paul i'll take your car down :uh-huh: :uh-huh:

It needs to get warmed up:burnout: :burnout:

terrigal isnt that bad but avoca is. its full of bogans and wankers who try and start fights with all the guys from sydney. they hate people from sydney. but because all of you guys arent 16 or 17, they wont start anything because they only try and start those who are younger and smaller then them.

also has anyone realised that terrigal beach really smells? it may be just me...oh well. thats a nice drive though and hope you get some junior beef there

Yo peeps.... 9pm at Thornleigh maccas is the time..

skanks a plenty tonight... might even get the scoresheet happening :O

URMINE: the cruise there is easy.....your just saying its bad cos last time you looked for skanks u came home with a back seat full of 16 year old mums and their kids :lol:

Should be an interesting night... so far me... cereal, gtrboy and a few others are going.....

Rumour has it we might stop by club troppo... NOT