SAU Community

New Stag I My Garage.

Stagea Denmark

New parts ordered for the new Stagea.

TEIN Street Suspension, with damper control unit.

Defi: EGT, Boost, Oil temp, and contro-unit.

K-Sport brakes, 355/8 front and rear.

Veilsite intake plenum.

Single manifold.

T70 turbo. (Support 600+ hp)

My car is a imported car from Japan, with only 180 km/h on the clock, where can i get a 320 km/h.!!

that stagea is absolutely stunning i love it. Makes me wanna continue the r34 front end on mine again now (got some of the parts already), even though i've had second thoughts in the past.

Any ideas what sideskirts and rear bumper they are? i love the vented gaurds too :D

My car is a imported car from Japan, with only 180 km/h on the clock, where can i get a 320 km/h.!!

I had similar problem: my car was converted from RB25DET, so I had the incorrect tacho as well: Today, I am having my new guage cluster installed: 300kph speed, and 10000rpm tacho: I bought it from DOLPHIN, it all came directly from them, and seems to be a completely remanufactured unit. I will get pics up as soon as I get the car back. To give you an idea, it cost me about $1200AUD delivered.

I had similar problem: my car was converted from RB25DET, so I had the incorrect tacho as well: Today, I am having my new guage cluster installed: 300kph speed, and 10000rpm tacho: I bought it from DOLPHIN, it all came directly from them, and seems to be a completely remanufactured unit. I will get pics up as soon as I get the car back. To give you an idea, it cost me about $1200AUD delivered.

Hi M8.

Thanks, looking forwad to see the pictures. :-)