SAU Community

New Stag I My Garage.

Stagea Denmark

Hi guys.

I had the one and only Stag in Denmark, and the English dealer, who import these cars, and bring then to Denmark, had a pretty one for sale 2 dagy ago, contacted him, ask about the price, and now its mine, and now i am a happy owner off one with 4WD.

Some pictures.

post-46420-1208801475_thumb.jpg

post-46420-1208801482_thumb.jpg

post-46420-1208801488_thumb.jpg

post-46420-1208801495_thumb.jpg

post-46420-1208801502_thumb.jpg

post-46420-1208801508_thumb.jpg

post-46420-1208801514_thumb.jpg

Yeah i thought it might have been, I haven't seen an Autech getting the front end treatment yet, it would suit it as it actually has a GTR engine.

I was going to comment on the seats, you should upgrade to some GTR seats or similar, they'd suit it really well.

beautiful car bar the interior

here is the details for anyone that is interested http://japanerimport.dk/details.asp?id=182

Thanks guys.

I lived in Portland VIC back in 2006, since then, i have been driving RHD cars, Supra 2JZ and Stags.

The owner of JM-Import told me yesterday, it is a show-car from Japan, the wheels are AME 19", Jurgen said the price for these alloys is 4500 pound, or 9000 Aus dollars, thats what i know about them.

The internals, i have ordered complett new leather all over, doors insite, frontseats will be from the R33 GT-R in black leather, al the red leather will be new and black, and when they make all the leather, they will install 2 monitors for my kids, back on the frontseats.

The collor is Pearl White.

Please tell me what a Autech is, and i will ask Jurgen about it.!

Edited by Stagea Denmark

autech is the GTR 260RS stagea

the engine photo clearly shows this is a rb25det RS V Four

with the R34 front end, looks fantastic!!!!

Thanks.

We have some strange rules in Denmark, the red one i have, was born without Turbo, and automatik gearbox, it is not legal to go from N/A til Turbo in you car, you will never get this conversion approved in DK, but you are allowed to buy a Turbo car, and put a bigger turbo on, or change the engine to a bigger turbo-engine, but max. is 20% more liter-effect then the old one.

But now it is legal for me, to find a RB26DETT, and place it in my white stag, and thats gonna happen.

Hope you understand

well done jorn you obviously developed a good taste in cars during your time in OZ, now down to the serious business of rb 26's, do you have any sisters cause i could pop across and help you out with the car business and you could help me out with the sister business,

jokes aside mate your doing a great job on the red one and i hope you get great enjoyment out of both of them,

goodluck leigh.

definitely not an autech - the shifter is about twice as long, the seats are wrong, etc etc.

id do a 34 face conversion if i could do a 34 stove top taillight conversion. Just to get the complete 34gtr wagon look going on. otherwise it looks half done.

definitely not an autech - the shifter is about twice as long, the seats are wrong, etc etc.

id do a 34 face conversion if i could do a 34 stove top taillight conversion. Just to get the complete 34gtr wagon look going on. otherwise it looks half done.

Where can i get these taillights, never heard about them.!!

They would have to be custom made. In my opinion, R32/R33 tail lights would suit the Stagea better than R34, but that's a personal preference. I was considering the change myself, but I can't justify so much expense on aesthetics when there's more performance mods to be made before I'm happy... Maybe in a year or two...

They would have to be custom made. In my opinion, R32/R33 tail lights would suit the Stagea better than R34, but that's a personal preference. I was considering the change myself, but I can't justify so much expense on aesthetics when there's more performance mods to be made before I'm happy... Maybe in a year or two...

Your right, i will spend some money on engine parts, like on the red one i had, same plenum, bigger turbo ect., after that, i can style a little bit more.