SAU Community

Greetings!

Stamps

Hi, I've just acquired a R33 GTS-T Series 2 Skyline and one of my friends pointed me in the direction of these forums.

Good to see such a large community here, good work guys :blink:

Hey, thanks.

I haven't taken any of the pics off of my camera yet, that would involve being at home and not looking for excuses to go for a drive :rofl:

I'll put up some soon!

Hey guys,

I'm in Adelaide atm, moved down from Sydney two years ago, so I still get frustrated at the terrible drivers down here :bunny:

The Skyline's stock with the factory body kit (the little lip on the front bar and side skirts) and 18's. Standard ride height, which I love because the roads down here are appalling (someone's got a hardon for putting manhole covers every 20m down main roads, right where your drivers side wheels go..) and after driving a very low car before, I kind of got over not being able to park properly, or get into my driveway :)

It's a very clean car, I spent over a month looking at all the cars down here before I got this one and I'm very happy with it, it feels like a new car inside and definitely doesn't feel like a taxi like all the commodores out there!

Pics to follow, sorry about the delay, but Mario Kart Wii came out..

Hey guys,

I'm in Adelaide atm, moved down from Sydney two years ago, so I still get frustrated at the terrible drivers down here :bunny:

The Skyline's stock with the factory body kit (the little lip on the front bar and side skirts) and 18's. Standard ride height, which I love because the roads down here are appalling (someone's got a hardon for putting manhole covers every 20m down main roads, right where your drivers side wheels go..) and after driving a very low car before, I kind of got over not being able to park properly, or get into my driveway :)

It's a very clean car, I spent over a month looking at all the cars down here before I got this one and I'm very happy with it, it feels like a new car inside and definitely doesn't feel like a taxi like all the commodores out there!

Pics to follow, sorry about the delay, but Mario Kart Wii came out..

because u had a good reason i'll let it slide :D