SAU Community

Stagea Eyelids

JiN_MaN

Email back from Charge Speed, looking at $240 (delivered) unpainted for S1 eyelids, :D Might be able to get them slightly cheaper with a group buy through the wholesaler.

Dolphin was about the same price from memory.

Glad I was sitting down when I read that!

Defintely going to get some made cheaper locally - going to send an email off to Bodyform and see if I can get a batch done. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
please pm me with details about eyelids for s1 when you know,anyone :D i am keen as mustard! how do ya go with installing them? glue?

Double-sided tape I think they was. I got some pre-loved headlights coming with the eyelids still stuck to them..............I hope.

Cheers GW

Edited by 260tech

please pm me with details about eyelids for s1 when you know,anyone :blink: i am keen as mustard! how do ya go with installing them? glue?

PM 'Xmetal' when you get a chance and express your interest in getting S1 eyelids.

All the eyelids came with 4 pieces of double sided tape for instillation. :)

Matt i'm thinking we should do a group buy on the Abflug eyelids for S1's - they look pretty neat and they're not over the top. :)

8_1433d13aab902d.jpg

7_14326fffe89d82.jpg

Put my name on the list once we've got an idea on cost. :) ohh and start a new thread. :)

Bodyform didn't get back to me about making eyelids locally so i'd say we're pretty much out of luck there. :thumbsup:

Hey guys, just got my eyelids and new grille from JinMan yesterday. Looks pretty top notch IMO - paint matches perfectly and fitted like a glove.

And I'd just thought I'd add these lil' guys I saw in my backyard too =P.

Looks the goods. Glad they fitted no problem. :P

Hey there Ian, I've tried to take closer pics, but any closer and the camera goes out of focus =\ Anyhow the double sided tape that's supplied with the eyelids is 1mm thick on the dot. In my opinion it lucks really snug; and I couldn't be happier with it =)

post-9646-1213110099_thumb.jpg

post-9646-1213110128_thumb.jpg

how would you go with airbags?? possible but just illegal??

Would need a boos kit and then it wouldn't be a problem.

The momo wheel is ADR approved, but because your car came with an airbag for driver, any wheel you put on there must have an airbag.

Factory MOMO WHEEL, Pics for 'pintaline':

post-27843-1213423418_thumb.jpgpost-27843-1213423445_thumb.jpg

PM sent

Edited by JiN_MaN

that's a wheel for an auto (tiptronic buttons), didn't know they made them...... this is what i'm after but slightly better condition/price. i've seen them go pretty cheap before but never had the money at the time.

momo wheel

D.

Edited by pintaline