Wtb: 33-34 Ready To Buy

Jumz

Looking for a tidy 33 or 34,

Manual

around 100 *** km

im buying for power but ill check out any

can inspect asap.

was looking to buy gregs Dou33 but sold before i got there ^^

anyone and everyone who is thinking of selling let me know so i can check it out :happy:

iv been looking through the threads but as you probably know they get pretty old pretty quickly and

most done have a sale confirmation post.

Looking for a tidy 33 or 34,

Manual

around 100 *** km

im buying for power but ill check out any

can inspect asap.

was looking to buy gregs Dou33 but sold before i got there ^^

anyone and everyone who is thinking of selling let me know so i can check it out :happy:

iv been looking through the threads but as you probably know they get pretty old pretty quickly and

most done have a sale confirmation post.

got 2 r33's for sale man. plenty of mods and power. will be monsters with bigger turby and comp upgrades, leaving the country need to go. in sydney, no problem if you want to meet half way lol.

Edited by AdamsFast1

• 1 month later...

driving along the road little wet and oil on the road went to change lanes whole car went sideways into oncoming traffic so i turned away done a 180 into the gutter and f**ked my rear right wheel folded under so on a angle like this / looking from the back and my rim got bent out of shape also front right guard has a small dent from a small tree but thats no prob because one of my best friends husband is a panel beater

saw a few other cars get a little slip there 2

made an image of the path i took and what the car looks like (my epic paint drawings) - will get some photos of the insurance so i can give to get quote

post-50429-1215349873_thumb.jpg

post-50429-1215349887_thumb.jpg

Edited by Damit

driving along the road little wet and oil on the road went to change lanes whole car went sideways into oncoming traffic so i turned away done a 180 into the gutter and f**ked my rear right wheel folded under so on a angle like this / looking from the back and my rim got bent out of shape also front right guard has a small dent from a small tree but thats no prob because one of my best friends husband is a panel beater

made an image of the path i took and what the car looks like (my epic paint drawings) - will get some photos of the insurance so i can give to get quote

That sucks man. What road was this?

i saw you just after you did that...but by the time i got back to you with some parts and gear to get you away from the scene, you were gone.

BTW thats not oil on the road, its just a slipery bit of tarmac, i have fun there every time it rains...

sorry to see your car all banged up tho

cheers

Jason