SAU Community

Drive In - Speedracer 20/06/08

Inline 6

yay or nah  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah Pete - this movie looks too shit for words .... the more previews I see, the more I am turned off by it.

If it was Indiana Jones I would be there like Donkey Kong.

If it were summer I would just come to hang around and chat, but seeing it will be 10 degrees and possibly raining, won't be any fun to stand outside imho.

We will do this again with a decent movie, in decent weather :D I can't even remember what movie we all saw at the drive-in last time - might have been Tokyo Drift. Was good fun in warmer weather where we all stood around enjoying the sights.

Heh I downloaded a screener on the w/e. Was a really good movie. I'm keen to see it again at the drive in, but I dunno if I'll have replacement splits (My rainbow splits have died after only 7 months and the damage to them isnt covered under warranty. Pissed.)

Hopefully I can get some new splits in there before next week, but unless that happens I doubt it'd be worth me going. Pete, sorry to have got yr hopes up but the old fella has the camping grille and I cant exactly fit a weber in my boot ;\ Tho a sausage sizzle would be very pimpalicious.

-D

i might be able to come up with a bbq but im not too keen on having a gas bottle rolling around in my car if we going on a cruise after.

you know after watching a movie where all the cars blow up ill get nervous that its about to turn into a paul walker nos explosion.

i was just gonna grab a pizza, seemed the easier option that way no 1 has to sit there cooking while the movies going.

Edited by Inline 6

i might be able to come up with a bbq but im not too keen on having a gas bottle rolling around in my car if we going on a cruise after.

you know after watching a movie where all the cars blow up ill get nervous that its about to turn into a paul walker nos explosion.

i was just gonna grab a pizza, seemed the easier option that way no 1 has to sit there cooking while the movies going.

Pizza. Another great Idea from the people that brought you Beer Milkshakes ®

-D

yeah its going ahead. what you mean it should be this weekend? its been set for this friday the 20th for a while :woot: i skipped the opening week cause i figured it would be the most packed and hardest to park next to each other.

damn assholes at the drivein havnt returned my email enquiry (which is set at a max 4days return) and havnt updated their webpage with the movie times and dont answer their phone.

but its pretty safe to say it will be on 6.45pm fri $20 a car

byo pizza beer and milkshakes cause its too much of a pain in the ass for me to organise for all that may or may not show :D

if any one has a nice cam plz bring it along for a happy snaps as mine will be blurry as hell with the lack of light.

for people wanting to cruise but not show at the drive in 1st off you suck and 2ndly the movie should end around 9pm and we can meet at the same place as the hardtuned mega cruise meet in the north. pm me if you dont know where that is

Edited by Inline 6

Ok im lazy and cant be bothered reading all the post.. whats the general info here, time etc?

flick are you messing with me :ninja:

read up 2 posts from yours;

after cruise 9pm ish maybe add 10min for commercials.

fri the 20th of june being this friday 6.45pm. i get home from work at about 6 so ill try n get there asap prob 6.15pm

if any of you guys wanna meet sooner in the line feel free.

i reckon when we go in maybe aim for 1 row back from the the projector box thing thats lit up and attack commodores that try n park amunst us

flick are you messing with me :ninja:

read up 2 posts from yours;

after cruise 9pm ish maybe add 10min for commercials.

fri the 20th of june being this friday 6.45pm. i get home from work at about 6 so ill try n get there asap prob 6.15pm

if any of you guys wanna meet sooner in the line feel free.

i reckon when we go in maybe aim for 1 row back from the the projector box thing thats lit up and attack commodores that try n park amunst us

Ill bring the cricket bats :)

yeah was tokyo drift

im going to see get smart if others are interested

Get Smart looks hilarious! Ill be joining you Steve

ill come with ya too steve! looks to be good!

damo r34 good to see you keeping the attack in australian tradition with the cricket bats

yeah get smart is looking potentially good thats not coming out till the 26th though

and damn you flick you think you can get my hopes up and then just blow me off when a better offer comes along. all you women are the same..................... :ninja: no i dont have emo problems.

all good flick i understand a womans gota do late night shoe shopping fri

damo r34 good to see you keeping the attack in australian tradition with the cricket bats

Dan i do more than that, i even PLAY cricket :ninja: So im not just a backyard cricket superstar