SAU Community

Insurance R32 Gtst

I am having a very hard time getting insurance for my car

its a GTST R32 2 door manual with exhaust afc fmic and stocko rims

im under 25, car is stored in a car port which is in a decent suburb, has alarm ect..

i have had about 7 infringments in 5 years and lost my licence once but it was because i was not centre in my lane = 4 demerits ROFL

who is everyone else using? just car want 1400 straight up, they dont do monthly payments and i dont have 1400 bucks to cough up straight away

Edited by BANGN

You didnt see the thread on the same page here?????

Search function works a treat, please use next time.

Also Just Cars is your only bet with your driving history

Lock thread please.

Give Famous a go. They're a fair bit cheaper than Just Cars and should quote you. The number is 1300 88 60 29. Otherwise, read the other thread.

i thought just cars do monthly payments now or pretty sure they atleast do 6 monthly payments. Less thats only if you've been with them for afew years?

Famous just changed their policy. I'm 25 turning 26 soon with a reasonbly clean driving record, 1 minor accident at fault and 1 speeding ticket and that was it since I got my license 5 yrs ago. Called up famous the other day to insure my 32GTR, and they won't do it. End up having to stick with just car which I used for my 180sx for the past year, paying $1850 now 4 full comp(insured for $25k), 600 excess for accident and 1600 if car is stolen. A bit on the expansive side.