SAU Community

Perth AutoSalon.

GTS-t VSPEC

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a second tune up I should be making almost as much as you at about 285ish rwhp. IM already close to this figure. I may bolt on a t3/t4 by autosalon and tune to 330 at wheels to spice things up. Ive talked to Jamal at Current trendz and we are looking at some graphics(stick-on) in a street racer theme. He assures me it wont be tacky and will look pretty mean.

Cheers, Mark

My car may be finished sooner than thought. With the bigger fuel pump I dont have to lash out on some bigger injectors. Steve seems confident it can make the power with just the bigger pump and a good regulator so all I need is the ecu and tune now :O

Ok,

Finally got the layout of the Show, and we have got a pretty good spot. It's against a wall and is 4m x 15m. Argue and say we need 2m width per car and we can fit up to 7 cars in there.

Outside isn't mapped (not sure if they are going to) so we can do whatever we like if we get enough cars interested.

Time for another meeting????

Brett

Originally posted by drifta

hiding the wiring ? how r u going about it

Well ive ripped the shitty nissan loom apart and started making my own one. You make the loom longer and divide it into sections so you can hide it under the manifold and places like that.

Great Brett, at least we have something to work with now.

I've got someone to do the t-shirts, will show them the logo and get an approximate price.

I think we need another meeting soon to sort some stuff out, anyone want to suggest a date?

Brett, Saw your car at C-red, looking nice:D

Guest rx2472u

i want to know if there will be a burnout comp at the auto salon or do i have to go in a motorkana all i want to do is smoke the f--k out of my tyres and egg people to do the same the old pas at freo was the best

haha RB20 probably got some competition there with my car :) .... but she's not being entered anyway. :)

Kyles and i are getting together saturday to discuss girls gear.

Originally posted by rx2472u

i want to know if there will be a burnout comp at the auto salon or do i have to go in a motorkana all i want to do is smoke the     f--k out of my tyres and egg people to do the same the old pas at freo was the best

:) smoke the f--k out of your tyers i will be in on that if the wife lets me.:shake:

Brett and I will be going to belmont to scope out our location on Tuesday, once we've done that a meeting will be organised.

Quite a few things are getting organised, but in-order to keep it all on track we'll need a meeting of as many interested people as possible.

okay guys and gals, sorry haven't been on for a while, i talked to nick and he said he doesn't know if he gonna be there :) hopefully he will join us :) as for my car, well courtesy of my sister i have a crack in my frontbar :) but wait for it :) i should be getting a new frontbar hopefully better ;) if not i'll just get mine patched up :) if the funds stretch fibreglass fenders and bonnet may go on :)

ooooooh yeah and I"M 18 NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adrian :)

p.s paulie wheres this dodgy pub u wanna take me? heheh :D