SAU Community

Perth AutoSalon.

GTS-t VSPEC

hey guys, i am willing to help out in anyways needed (except dressing up as a girl, i said no bam bam!) heheheh anyways i am gonna send a message to GTNIK today to ask him whether he is still interested in joning us for the show :P i'll let ya's know the details tonight hopefully :)

adrian :D

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killer, We'll be more than happy to have you with us:D

Troy, I thought that the blue for the guys shirts and maybe red for the girls:D

Adrian, Do you want to enter your car? (Please)

Any offers of girls are kindly accepted, I'll put them through a rigorous selection process;)

I have spoken to Lloyd this morning and should have a map of the hall tonight which will show where we will be and the shape etc.. Was I looking into tv's???? I 'might' be able to 'borrow' a projector from work for the weekend, not sure what to do about TV's unless someone here works for a rental place....

Adam, we had a thread about the meeting, will make sure we give heaps of notice for the next one. Definately want your car inside. Ken may be entering in another display so we can't count his car just yet.

Anyone speak to Dan (Sly33) yet to see if he wants to go in with us??

Brett

Edit: Ohh and I have PS2 and GT3.. Also have Midnight Club II which I think you can link race as well.

I chose Red ..... i didnt like the MAS yellow .... yellow doesnt really look good on a chick unless shes really dark skinned .... which most of us chickies arent :P so red is fairly universal .... suits many people and stands out.

i did consider Fluro pink ..... maybe we could have 2 n red n 2 in fluro pink?

hehe ask your missus (is it Marie?)for her opinon Brett as she has to wearone as well :P

Originally posted by GTS-t VSPEC

We are also planning on having a flyer with details of SAUWA and the forum. If there is anyone who can have these printed really cheap that would be great, we're only doing them in black & white.

What he means to ask is ..... Does anyones work have a good quality photocopier :P

Guest KILLER-T

NOOOOOOOO PLEASE say its not on the 18th my bro's wedding is on the 18th.Should tell him i cant go!! oh no what to do.Damm it :D

and brett yes u said u had a contact with a rental company thats what i figured for the TV's.

think its $10 a day per tv from radio rentals so if we have rent them thats not to much.

we need to nail down with ken if hes with us or not. and work on dan(sly33) to go with us instead of rollaboyz seeing how much hes has to spend on the car now.

October 18th ??

Well that's easy , I won't be at any display cos is the penultimate round of the Speed Event Series and can't afford to give the points away.

Sorry but didn't realise that was the date.

Possibly could come there Sunday but car will be pretty grubby.

Cheers

Ken