SAU Community

R34 Crash

R34P3R

sorry to hear wot happened man.

hope they find the guy who did it n make him pay up for it

btw is that a serires 2 front bar?

if u need a temporary front bar i've got a Bayside blue S2 front bar just sittin in ma games room

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want my car to be back on the road as soon as possible but not having his details makes it alot harder to do.... this is really depressing... i love my car and i dont have it =[

R34GTTSKY thanks but i think i will probably buy a kit for it. but might take you up on your offer :D

thanks to everyone else for your comments.. it helps alot :D

i drew this up to show a friend the damage. might aswell post it here too

damageuy0.jpg

Edited by blazindragon

SO YOUR WHOLE WHEEL IS BENT IN!?!?!

OMGWTFULLEH

let us know how it all goes dude, taxi number + date of incident + time of incident + taxi company = driver found

good luck man all the best i finding this fooker

found the company the taxi is with but they wont give me any info and told me that the police have to lodge a written request to get the drivers details which is gay coz i called them this morning and was told it will take over 2 weeks before they do anything

found the company the taxi is with but they wont give me any info and told me that the police have to lodge a written request to get the drivers details which is gay coz i called them this morning and was told it will take over 2 weeks before they do anything

That's shit , their too busy trying to tempt people in to racing and handing out unwarranted yellow stickers?

What a joke

^ lol calm down...

different cops deal with different matters, the ghey wanker ones that deal with us on the street are ghey and wanker...

in saying that, a lot of them are nice, you just get a few stupid ones you'll never like...

as for the 2 week wait, it's unfortunate man... let's hope it all turns out okay, taxi company is pathetic, i'm sure you can do something to speed up the process

Man, sorry to hear about this. That guy is a total c*nt! I mean wtf, drove off, isn't that illegal to drive off after you are in a accident. Hope he gets fined big time & get fired.

Whats up with taxi drivers, I almost crashed into one as well, on my way to uni once, I was on wanneroo road & this ford taxi saw me comming (atleast i think he bothered to look), but just turns right into my lane. Lucky I was in my "granny" driving mood that (driving granny style) time & stopped in time.

Also, acording to the Road Traffic Act (2000) Part 4 Devision 1 Sub section 21

21. Left turns (multiple lanes) (1) A driver turning left at an intersection or a roundabout from a multi-lane carriageway shall approach and enter the intersection or roundabout from within the left lane unless :

(a) the driver is required or permitted to approach and enter the intersection from within another marked lane under regulation 69, 73, or 137;

(b) the driver is turning, at B lights or traffic arrows, in accordance with Part 17; or

© subregulation (2) applies to the driver.

as seen here

http://www.slp.wa.gov.au/statutes/regs.nsf...1a?OpenDocument

Man, i gotta say, I don't think i even knew this.

Edited by Mayuri Krab

ive come across a major problem. the "Black and white cab" taxi company says the taxi is one of theirs but hasnt worked for them for a few months and they have no details on his car or contact info.

if anyone sees a tarago taxi with damage on the right side can you note down the rego number and send it to me? called the police again today and they told me im not even on the system yet but yesterday they had my info which is really gay. also was told it will take about 3 weeks for it to be on the system and then they will start the investigation which will take a few more weeks.

contact numbers 0421377425

thanks

Sunny

Edited by blazindragon

That really sux man... will keep a look out. So, do they reckon its been stolen or something?

*writes taxi number down*

Edited by NISZILA

ive come across a major problem. the "Black and white cab" taxi company says the taxi is one of theirs but hasnt worked for them for a few months and they have no details on his car or contact info.

if anyone sees a tarago taxi with damage on the right side can you note down the rego number and send it to me? called the police again today and they told me im not even on the system yet but yesterday they had my info which is really gay. also was told it will take about 3 weeks for it to be on the system and then they will start the investigation which will take a few more weeks.

contact numbers 0421377425

thanks

Sunny

that sucks, if it the only way around, ie if you went sideways around a corner and hit him, i bet the cops would be knocking on your door straight away. useless kunts

thanks guys. taxi should have the number 3002 on it somewhere.

i think maybe he was working illegally/no visa or something but im really bummed about it now coz i dont have 2.6k for excess and dont want my insurance premium going up. without the taxi drivers details the repairs wont start and i will have to wait longer. Its gonna be hard coz i love my car :)

Don't worry man. We all feel your pain. I don't think any of us here would've bought skylines if we didn't love our cars. Seeing a skyline in this shape makes us all sad :)

We'll be on the lookout and let you know if we see anything. Hope all goes well and you get this guy.

dale - in a dual carriage way if the little dotted lines indicate otherwise then you can pull out and go into the left or right lane

but, he should have indicated and looked carefully b4 he did so

yeah like the other dude sed you cant pull out into the right hand lane untill 30 meters after turning the corner, as far as i know thats only at a set of lights

hahaha, that gave me a good laugh :D

on topic, sorry to hear about that, its amazing how he pulled over, then decided all is well and took off.

Useless prick

i keep a pair of nunchucks and a baseball bat in my car for such occasion's ^.^

Edited by Sneakyazn

haha sonny car-less i c..

still want to go 4 a hill run LOLz

jkz man it hell bullshit yea -.- gay taxi :)

oh very funny.. ill leave a special present on your car at work :woot:

i still wanna go on a hill run!!!! i will borrows my moms auto corolla and whoop your ass :D

if it makes you guys feel any better

last night on bennet street in east perth a taxi smashed over a light post

no idea how you can gain enough speed to run it over on that road, must of tried some dori dori lol