1 pretty much brand new leather nismo gear knob $30

1 ssq bov $20

1 r32 4dr rear bar nissan genuine $20

1 trust style oil cooler $60

send me a txt or pm me.. 0401 401 949

cheers

1 trust style oil cooler

bolt on 2 a rb????

lol its the "cooler" also.. coolers are universal.. it can go on anything u want.. u just need the dash fittings and the sandwich plates that goes on were ya oil filter goes.. that u need to investigate and find one that fits ya rb.. i got a relocation kit and i dont need the cooler thats why im selling im going to make my own cooler next week..

and all my items are in mint condition.. knob is brand new, bov is brand new.. i haven't used it.. pedals too.. also with the cooler.. they all havnt been used.. except the brace i dont think its new.. but its still got a price tag on it in Japaneses :) its only got scratches were the bolts go lol.. i got a nismo kit front and rear for mine.. thats why thats up for sale.. anyways.. not sure who txt'd me first .. while i was at work.. but they backed out cos of subs being in the road so brace it back up?.. ill look at times in my pm's to see who was first in.. also this is pick up only cbf to post like coomera bp.. or somthing >_> i live near there

cheers

also will be a set of r32 brakes front and rear and standard rotors also front and rear.. up for sale.. as im upgrading to bigger they are on my car now.. would be good if i can confirm sale before i take em all off :) asking $200 ono for the lot

Edited by 32JEZ

strut brace sold!...

still have the oil cooler! price drop $50!

MOMO pedals firm $50!

a set of r32 front and rear brakes with standard rotors too i you want.. price drop CRAZY $180! good upgrade for a failbus Silvia or somthing ect.. lol

stock 32 4dr rear bar $20!

Edited by 32JEZ

• 2 weeks later...